Listening to music while you ride ? ... yes or no ?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
LargeWayRound

Re: Listening to music while you ride ? ... yes or no ?

Post by LargeWayRound »

LOL @ Jim ..

Yes Jim , I like AC/DC as well , just not for driving .. LOL

B) B)
africajim

Post by africajim »

Must be pretty small cd's to fit in that little mp3 player you use? Obviously above my intellect! LOL!

Nokia's behind the times nowadays, but seeing how mine plays my tunes, 50 albums on there and plenty more space, sat nav, internet browser and even makes phone calls,,, all through bluetooth, I'll stick with it for now!
One day I'll catch up with technology, might even get one of those mini-mini cd players too! LOL!
Honda, the power of dreams.
Duchess

Post by Duchess »

stumpym4 wrote:just wondering if people prefer to listen to music on long journeys or the sound of the wind and engine noise or is it ear plugs all the way ?

Cheers Tony
Depends on the journey really. I went to France a couple of weekends ago and covered approx 1,200 miles in 3 days using mainly 'D' roads, stayed off the motorways and having bluetoothed the ipod through the scala headset it was great, I quite enjoyed it and didnt feel as though I was 'eating' the miles so to speak.

But if its just a quick run (couple of hours) then I wont usually bother with the tunes. It also depends on the group that I'm riding with at the time.

Its good to have a choice though :)
Duchess

Post by Duchess »

LargeWayRound wrote:
boatman wrote:OI is a lazy git so to save me searching can you tell me how you do the radio set up on ye bikie
Jim has a Nokia phone , that has MP3 and Radio .. And he plugs in his Nokia into his Scala Rider or streams via Bluetooth .

I have a Scala G4 , and stream MP3 from my Samsung Phone with Bluetooth but the G4 has built in radio (but I dont use it , prefer my Music Mixes)

I have my music on all the time , to the annoyance of my mates .. When stopping,
They are speaking...I am always saying , what's that ! , Pardon ... Sorry Music On !!

Oh dear .. Hahahaahaha
Its the same headset as mine but I dont bother with the phone .... if I'm away riding the bike then phone calls can wait until I stop, too much of a distraction for me personally.
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

Foam earplugs most of the time but use the iphone on boring motorway trips.

However since getting the Tiger, the wind buffeting at motorway speeds makes it uncomfy as the earphones don't cut out any external noise. Ear plugs on the other hand make it nice and quiet.

So I do tend to sing to myself on motorways but I can never remember all the words to any song :laugh:

As my box of 200 foam plugs is almost used up, i'm thinking of switching to Ultimate ears so might as well spend the extra and get the ones with the speakers in.
Tony AKA MAD COW

KTM 1090 Adventure R

KTM 450 EXC Rally

MY BLOG

Return to “THE PUB”