Hairy Bikers

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Marco46

Hairy Bikers

Post by Marco46 »

Hairy Bikers love'em.....Bikes, Baking and fantastic scenery.... Well done BBC...
tony23

Re: Hairy Bikers

Post by tony23 »

I must admit I enjoyed the program this week, well done boys...
AckAckFlack

Hairy Bikers

Post by AckAckFlack »

Never liked cooking programs but must admit loving the places they are visiting.
BBRR - Big Bike Rough Road Riders Group

It's all about how big it is and how Rough you use it :-)

The journey aimed to challenge the perception of blindness…

Usually People call me Sir... closely followed by 'You are making a scene!'
africajim

Post by africajim »

Enjoyed tonights one in Austria, KTM's on home turf! The cakes looked good too! LOL!
Honda, the power of dreams.
Sykesy

Post by Sykesy »

Yes, it was good. Great scenery. Next weeks should be good too, down off the Alps to Italy.

a friend is someone who bails you out of jail, But a BEST friend is the person sitting beside you saying...'that was fu**ing awesome'!!!!!!!
special one

Post by special one »

Marco46 wrote:Hairy Bikers love'em.....Bikes, Baking and fantastic scenery.... Well done BBC...
Agreed, I've watched them before but they are really likeable blokes, there's something wrong with you if you don't like these pair, they're ace :)

I did spot a triumph sprint like mine towards the end when they met those peeps from Huddersfield, I'll have to see if was anybody off my sprint forum.
Current bikes...

2003 KTM 950 adventure in silvery blue...

2013 KTM 450 exc-f in orange /white

2007 Scorpa SY250 trials in blue.
Marco46

Post by Marco46 »

Can't wait for next week...Italia Alps, food and bikes...great combo
magicroundabout

Post by magicroundabout »

They came to Carrickfergus a couple of years ago when they were making a series about local food, two nicer down to earth blokes you could not find. They had time for everyone and made sure that everyone there got some of the food this new series is their best yet.
TDMTAM

Post by TDMTAM »

Cracking roads, motorcycles and cakes....could it get any better.
Now were can I get that job?
TAM
jackdaw

Post by jackdaw »

Sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with the consensus on this one. I've watched many series over the years, but have always been disappointed. Motivated by the 'bikers' title I watch avidly, but rarely get more than a few minutes of motorbike content. There is little information about the bikes or the routes. I want to know why they are riding different bikes each series. Are they their personal bikes? I guess not. What are the merits/faults of the bikes they choose?
When it comes to the cooking (I do enjoy cooking programmes) the outdoor cooking format has been done to death and often in a more entertaining way.
If they pulled up on their bikes, bought their ingredients in a local market and then rode off to a nearby beauty-spot/campsite, unpacked their cooking gear - stove, pots and pans- from the bike panniers and got cooking I feel it would have more relevance to 'bikers'. When I'm touring -home or abroad- I really enjoy seeking out good places to eat- cheap cafes or street food. They are among the highlights of any trip. More of this please.
Either beef up the biking content or change the title to 'Two nice northern blokes do cooking'

Best episode I saw was a few series ago. Morocco

Return to “THE PUB”