So who do you think will win - Mr President?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.

Who do you think the American public will vote for?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:08 pm

Trump
50%
Biden
30%
Harambe
No votes
Kanye West
No votes
The Rock
10%
Other
10%

Total votes: 10

Tonibe63

Re: So who do you think will win - Mr President?

Post by Tonibe63 »

So yesterday you cheer because he kicks the orange nutter out of the Whitehouse and the next day you're trying to hang him for being a kiddy fiddler.
Jeez what a fickle society we live in.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

I think America had a really shit choice in that election...almost as bad as the one we had last year, which was the first election that I have ever missed a vote in...and my first vote was in 1979.

Is the best the American system can produce a choice between a lunatic and a creepy uncle...both well beyond retirement?
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

Richard Simpson Mark II wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:43 pm I think America had a really shit choice in that election...almost as bad as the one we had last year, which was the first election that I have ever missed a vote in...and my first vote was in 1979.

Is the best the American system can produce a choice between a lunatic and a creepy uncle...both well beyond retirement?
I fully agree with the above Richard and interestingly last years election was also the first time I didn't vote for anybody.
If the video shown is credible then his Party needs to recognise that and address any concerns or misconceptions.
America is at a turning point in its politics where they have a choice to continue the old way of argueing to win or trying a new way of discussions to find agreement, Bidens words are making the right noises and the appointment of his deputy is a promising first action. Hopefully this continues and we in the UK will also change our old ways.
Power is not a weapon to get your own way, it is a responsibility to get the best for all the people you serve.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Had to put this one up...

Mosel Bikes

Post by Mosel Bikes »

He borrowed it from Boris - who took 2 weeks.
Greyhound Racing .... don't bet, don't go - you bet, they die :cry:

Return to “THE PUB”