Cruiser riders

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
lancashirelad

Cruiser riders

Post by lancashirelad »

I think lockdown fever has got to some of the HD riders, these past few days I’ve seen quite a few riding in short sleeves is it some sort of hard man look or to show the tattoos off? The mine boggles how bad they’d be even in a slow off? Each to their own but seems ridiculous to me?
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
Teflon Jnr

Re: Cruiser riders

Post by Teflon Jnr »

I know what you mean with the sons of anarchy look going on and the stupid exhausts that sound like it is about to break again
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
Stewie

Post by Stewie »

Pulled into a bike park for Whiteways, about 20 or so bikes all nicely parked in 2 rows with a nice 2 to 3 meters between them, pulled up and joined the end of one of the rows leaving a good 2 meter gap, soon after a load of cruisers rode up, first off they went the wrong way, OK easy done, turned around and headed into the bike park, rode through the empty part of the bike park and the proceeded to park in the gaps between the bike that everyone had left, beggers belief as said quite a few in shorts n cut off T Shirts.
Each to their own but that's going to hurt on the slide... :shock:
Billy Bananahead

Post by Billy Bananahead »

Was out on the bike at the weekend, just me and the mrs, came through Butterton in Staffordshire Moorlands, and came across about 15 HD riders all stopped in the middle of the road, two abreast, with their "leader" giving them some sort of prep talk, in the middle of the road, FFS.
Total disregard for anything else travelling on the road, i nodded, that was a waste of time, yep all dressed in their cut offs, oh and the beards, i want one, and the tats, i want one of those too.
Glad i was going the other way. Wonder if any of them are reading this.
WANKERS! :lol:
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

A yoof went past our house this morning on a ring a ding scooter thing wearing just shorts, flip flops and what looked like a cycling helmet.
Just after, the standard HD rider went by as described, tee shirt but with safety armless leather waistcoat with lace up sides and German helmet :roll:
2023 Husqvarna Norden 901
2014 KTM 690 ENDURO R
Stewie

Post by Stewie »

I was leading a group of 6 Enduro type bikes all cover in mud, got to a T junction, saw a group of HOGs out on a ride, thought to myself better let them go, so pulled out behind them giving them a fair distance, got to the next junction and there was a rider marking the junction, rode up and told him we weren't on his ride... :roll:
Then the ride leader came riding back up, shouting all sorts of shit, didn't bother me, but boy what a twat... :lol:
OnHellas

Post by OnHellas »

Come on guys, it’s not just one type of bike re the clothing choices. Not along here anyway....

Everything from a CG125....bike jacket with hi-viz panels and shorts!! All the way up to Goldwings, big ADV bikes.....the lot.

Each to their own....but not for me.
lancashirelad

Post by lancashirelad »

I saw a guy on the noisiest HD ever on Sunday really loud it can’t be much fun riding bikes that noisy must shake em to bits?
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

[quote="Billy Bananahead oh and the beards, i want one, and the tats, i want one of those too.
Glad i was going the other way. Wonder if any of them are reading this.
WANKERS! :lol:
[/quote]

Wow wow wow I have a big ass beard and 30 plus tats including fingers but I dont ride a Harley and I dont ride like a twat well not most of the time.but I do let on too all bikers big or small everytime.my bike doesn't sound like a farm yard agricultural vehicle either
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

I don't ride a Hardly or fantasise I'm cruising down Santa Monica Blvd (done that for real anyhoose on me pushbike :lol: )
and avoid riding in groups..........but I still somehow manage to be a bit of a tw@t :mrgreen:
Its a trick............get an Axe

Return to “THE PUB”