What else are you doing during the pandemic lockdown?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Brenhden

Re: What else are you doing during the pandemic lockdown?

Post by Brenhden »

Woodwork (bug hotel, squirrel bench, garden bench, chopping board).
      I built a zip line for my girl.
        We've been camping in the garden.
          Music, I've been playing the guitar a lot and I got a record player and have been working my way through piles of old vinyl from the 60's and 70's.
            I've watched hundred for seeds turn into veg plants which is very satisfying.
              Brewing 3 gallons of beer a week (which barely keeps up with demand even thoough I live alone :oops: .

Also running.
              And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
              🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
              MotoCP

Post by MotoCP »

Brenhden wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:50 am
                Woodwork (bug hotel, squirrel bench, garden bench, chopping board).
                  I built a zip line for my girl.
                    We've been camping in the garden.
                      Music, I've been playing the guitar a lot and I got a record player and have been working my way through piles of old vinyl from the 60's and 70's.
                        I've watched hundred for seeds turn into veg plants which is very satisfying.
                          Brewing 3 gallons of beer a week (which barely keeps up with demand even thoough I live alone :oops: .

Also running.
                          Sounds great!
                          Like an episode of ‘The Good Life’
                          macvisual

Post by macvisual »

Around nineteen years ago I played Clarinet semi-professionally, then our long serving Band were ditched, so I haven't played anything since...

Although, for a recent Xmas pressie I was given a second hand Clarinet to start up playing again, so I practice now during this lockdown time off work, little but often -- loving it.....!

ImageBb Clarinet by APM - Photography, on Flickr

mac
                          "Progress is not possible without deviation".

Frank Zappa
                          Heff

Post by Heff »

macvisual wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 12:00 pm Around nineteen years ago I played Clarinet semi-professionally, then our long serving Band were ditched, so I haven't played anything since...

Although, for a recent Xmas pressie I was given a second hand Clarinet to start up playing again, so I practice now during this lockdown time off work, little but often -- loving it.....!

ImageBb Clarinet by APM - Photography, on Flickr

mac
                          Peter, never took you as a Clarinet player :o

;) ;)
                          If I'm not online.............

I'm probably out on the Bat Bike

Gelande/Strasse R1200Gsa Triple Black
                          Peirre

Post by Peirre »

Trying (badly) to learn Portuguese using the duolingo app.
                          Also as I’m furloughed from driving a truck at work, I’m putting in some hours online towards my periodic CPC training, as there’s currently a dispensation in place that allows you to put the hours in with training sessions hosted online using Zoom. However anyone who’s done the 7hr long sessions in a classroom, I can tell you doing it online it is still as tedious as it is sitting in a classroom. But it’s much cheaper doing it online and frees up my time later on
                          fjallravn

Post by fjallravn »

I've recently decided to be seriously engaged in photo/video editing process, and devote all my free time to it. I'm now processing a video for a client. Have you ever used this soft https://videoeditor.com/? I was surprised to know it has quite a wide choice of options and is easy to use, which is really convenient.

Return to “THE PUB”