covid dystopia

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
garyboy

Re: covid dystopia

Post by garyboy »

well here is a conspiracy theory that has produced an even bigger dystopia.

I just sussed it out.
I couldn't understand why
it was announced that `we` could suddenly travel any distance
and why this was not applied to the other nations of wales, Ireland and scotland.

By the Cringe … DC has split the Union. !!!!!!

.. to cover up his illegal and immoral and unannounced travels..
the PM retrospectively changed the law to suit DC

.. as he is needed by the government to see through Br**** and other things.

Bobo knew that the other three nations would not go along with this outrageous scheme, and so did not consult them, so splitting the unity of the country in the war against the virus.

bad bad bad
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

I hope that Cummings' contributions to our country is worth the split

though of course, many celtic nationalists will welcome the trend boost

its not just
`one law for us and another law for them`

it is one law for us
and a new law for us, when it suits them
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Wouldn't be at all surprised if any of that is true or has grounds.
What is frightening is that conspiracy organisations actually exist .. in different forms and for different reasons.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Watching a 2015 film at the moment
Called Robot Overlords.

Plot is robots take over the planet ..
and force people to remain indoors

.. as IF :lol:
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

so .. back on (insane?) track ..
looking at wikithingy ..
"The phrase 'No good deed goes unpunished' is a sardonic commentary on the frequency with which acts of kindness backfire on those who offer them. In other words, those who help others are doomed to suffer as a result of their being helpful."

Well .. I disagree and think the English Nurses got all they deserve .. wot with putting themselves forward to die for queens and country, then some actually surviving .. AND taking (min) pay for it .. Obviously too much money for the greedy wotsits, so hmg has, rightly, decided to Cap their excesses and Tax the scoundrels, via car park charges .. ok .. perhaps too little, at £3.50 for every hour of their supposed sacrifices, but its a start, yeah?
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

I think we should clap for the car park attendants ... doing a great job, guys !!
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

I am still in awe of this government ... how they, with a simple change of leader, can change from a neo-nazi oppressor of the working class
(Universal Credit system, `helping` unfortunates `back into work` [or die of starvation], testing of poor crippled b*st*rds for eligibility for PIP, forcing cripples back into work, bragging about the drop in unemployment, allowing zero hours contracts, dropping general standards of work and standards of living, running down nhs, closing hospitals and AandE depts through lack of funding, lowering funding for the devolved nations, lowering funding ... etc etc etc)
.. then, following the virus outbreak, going further than any respectable extreme left wing government would ever think they could get away with ????

Obviously, the Economy .. is in their sights .. and tbh any means necessary is more than acceptable ..
but i still can't get me 'ed round it :shock:
Elmer J Fudd

Post by Elmer J Fudd »

garyboy wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:39 pm Watching a 2015 film at the moment
Called Robot Overlords.

Plot is robots take over the planet ..
and force people to remain indoors

.. as IF :lol:
Bobots?
Elmer J Fudd

Post by Elmer J Fudd »

garyboy wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:22 pm I am still in awe of this government ... how they, with a simple change of leader, can change from a neo-nazi oppressor of the working class
(Universal Credit system, `helping` unfortunates `back into work` [or die of starvation], testing of poor crippled b*st*rds for eligibility for PIP, forcing cripples back into work, bragging about the drop in unemployment, allowing zero hours contracts, dropping general standards of work and standards of living, running down nhs, closing hospitals and AandE depts through lack of funding, lowering funding for the devolved nations, lowering funding ... etc etc etc)
.. then, following the virus outbreak, going further than any respectable extreme left wing government would ever think they could get away with ????

Obviously, the Economy .. is in their sights .. and tbh any means necessary is more than acceptable ..
but i still can't get me 'ed round it :shock:
It's the kind of thing Tom Sharpe would have had a field day with...... or just maybe Bobo et al have conjured up Government policy based on amalgamating Wilt, Blot on the landscape and the Throwback, with a pinch of Ancestral Vices thrown in for good measure.

Obviously they're not up to the books by David Cornwell which deal with the real seedy stuff of government workings.

Return to “THE PUB”