Steve, it's simple.chunky butt wrote: ↑Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:48 amNice one, glad to see your on the mend. Pulling me hair out ,need to get out on bikedaveuprite wrote: ↑Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:39 amFeeling enormously better today. Slept like a particularly fluffy log wrapped in cotton wool perched on a cloud, last night - which was very welcome. Dreamed about greenlaning and Glastonbury, rather than giant pangollins with bat-wings - which again was nice.
Cough at least 75% better, aching gone, temperature normal. So that's almost exactly 7 days I think. Best of luck to anyone showing symptoms. Hope you get the mild version.
1) Go out to your workshop.
2) Put your 450 in the middle and climb on it in full enduro gear
3) Start making lots of braaaarp noises
4) Throw yourself to the floor every now and again
5) Continue for about 4-5 hours
6) Take a break occasionally, at which time you should eat a Lidl Ballisto bar and tell at least one very bad joke
There you go - a virtual dirt day!