Covid 19 Coronavirus

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
OB1

Re: Covid 19 Coronavirus

Post by OB1 »

DavidS wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:49 pm If you can’t say something positive or constructive, don’t bother saying anything.
DavidS wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:09 pm I have long advocated that we shouldn’t be jumping in to bed with the Chinese.
They have no ethics or morals (same thing?) and will do anything to anyone to make a few quid extra.
I have never trusted them and this, to me, confirms my position.
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

OB1 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:00 pm
DavidS wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:49 pm If you can’t say something positive or constructive, don’t bother saying anything.
DavidS wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:09 pm I have long advocated that we shouldn’t be jumping in to bed with the Chinese.
They have no ethics or morals (same thing?) and will do anything to anyone to make a few quid extra.
Quite, OB1. Saved the rest of us from doing it...
dubber68

Post by dubber68 »

fatowl wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:34 pm For those who haven't already seen this, it is WELL worth a watch. Also, bear in mind it was filmed 2 years ago!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p ... r-pandemic
They seem to have been spot on, to the point where it seems to be the basis of government policy.
I work to live. I live to ride. I ride to work, Ever felt like your going in circles.

Yamaha XT1200Z, Sertao, Herald 250, Xcountry & Vanvan

[IMG]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj4 ... POINTS.jpg[/IMG
FallingDown

Post by FallingDown »

You guys might not get Coronavirus but my god a few of you are gonna die from stress related conditions and ulcers.

Stay at home. Calm down.

For almost everyone that's all you can do. Ranting like this and trying to work out who is to blame or who's statistics are more accurate/scary isn't going to change any minds unfortunately. Fines and jail will do that and yes it shouldn't have to come to that but some people are dicks, that's life.

All the worry in the world isn't going to solve this.

A bit of stiff upper lip please people. In years to come In want to be like one of those amazing war heroes telling people that it wasn't a big deal I was just doing my duty. Not running around screaming "THE WORLD IS ENDING WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE" like a maniac.

The best of luck to all of you and your families/friends. Look out for each other
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

FallingDown wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:09 am You guys might not get Coronavirus but my god a few of you are gonna die from stress related conditions and ulcers.

Stay at home. Calm down.

For almost everyone that's all you can do. Ranting like this and trying to work out who is to blame or who's statistics are more accurate/scary isn't going to change any minds unfortunately. Fines and jail will do that and yes it shouldn't have to come to that but some people are dicks, that's life.

A bit of stiff upper lip please people. In years to come In want to be like one of those amazing war heroes telling people that it wasn't a big deal I was just doing my duty. Not running around screaming "THE WORLD IS ENDING WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE" like a maniac.

The best of luck to all of you and your families/friends. Look out for each other

Here here, well said that man. It is what it is, and we 've got to get on with it.
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

chunky butt wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:25 am
FallingDown wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:09 am You guys might not get Coronavirus but my god a few of you are gonna die from stress related conditions and ulcers.

Stay at home. Calm down.

Here here, well said that man. It is what it is, and we 've got to get on with it.
Amen to that.
Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you deal with it.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

daveuprite wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:06 pm
OB1 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:00 pm
Quite, OB1. Saved the rest of us from doing it...
Point taken but I claim a slight difference in context.
Let’s all put bitching to bed.
2023 Husqvarna Norden 901
2014 KTM 690 ENDURO R
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

If you decide to cut up a bra to make a face mask, be sure to use the left cup - so that you don't look a right tit...

chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

daveuprite wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:17 am If you decide to cut up a bra to make a face mask, be sure to use the left cup - so that you don't look a right tit...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

"When the food runs out, remember we have each other..."

Return to “THE PUB”