Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
jkay

Re: Speedshop

Post by jkay »

Really enjoyed it, we want more
macvisual

Post by macvisual »

Watched it this afternoon, really enjoyed it.......I agree, I want a series on this, fabulous....! Dedicated guys and the love for two wheels...... awesome.

More more more . . . . .

Pete
"Progress is not possible without deviation".

Frank Zappa
Trev

Post by Trev »

Enjoyable watch, this place is only half hour from me so will check it out and see what they can do with my old XS650
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

Yup enjoyed that. Might just have to have a go at that trail🤔🤔😎

Was doing a bit of surfing whilst watching found this if anyone is interested
https://www.sbomb.uk/the-speedshop
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Tink wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:46 pm As far as I know there isn't any more episodes ☹️

It looks as though the snooker is on next Sunday so, maybe the series will continue the following weekend?
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
Tink

Post by Tink »

OB1 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:50 am
Tink wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:46 pm As far as I know there isn't any more episodes ☹️

It looks as though the snooker is on next Sunday so, maybe the series will continue the following weekend?
It does say episode one of one ☹️
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

What a great show. Apart from the lack of handguards...

A whole series like that would be awesome.
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
gbags

Post by gbags »

There is no series as yet. They commissioned one episode to see how it went and if enough people like it I’m sure there’ll make a series. Like someone said, they’re hoping he’ll be BBC’s Guy Martin.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

well !!!! … fabulous .. great viewing, really nice guy … fantastic content !!

I just found out about Iplayer :roll: and plugged the laptop into the big wall tv .. better picture than tv channels. 8-)

I much prefer watching this guy than Guy, as Guy winds me up a bit with his chattering adrenalin .. tho i can't deny his very high achievements ... and he was great in the Great Escape. ....... and Tich is much better than Henry (to watch) .. even tho i enjoy Henry's episodes .... but this Tich guy is a real mechanic.

I wish I could have seen more on the fabrication of the bike .. especially the welding of the frame, as I would have liked to do this ..one day :roll: .. American Chopper was good for that side of things .. fabrication.

The finished bike was awesome .. but I think a smaller, lighter bike would have been more suitable .. not sure if the guy has off road experience …. He was just SO brave, anyway, in that situation … but .. (the trail) a bit too adventurous?

Hope this becomes a series. 8-)
sven

Post by sven »

gbags wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:03 pm

There is no series as yet. They commissioned one episode to see how it went and if enough people like it I’m sure there’ll make a series. Like someone said, they’re hoping he’ll be BBC’s Guy Martin.
Fingers crossed - that’s how The Hairy Bikers series started with a low budget pilot featuring a tour of Spain

Return to “THE PUB”