UK - Where is the friendliest place and the least friendly place you have stopped... everrrrrr

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
nethen1

UK - Where is the friendliest place and the least friendly place you have stopped... everrrrrr

Post by nethen1 »

After the last weekends stuck in Leek and watching numerous fights and dealing with moody locals...
It was like being in the 80's, random locals staring us out, trying to get a ride out of us.

My friend is a removals man and ended up hospitalized for playing pool in the wrong pub....

So my question is...

Which is the friendliest and least friendly place you have ever stopped in.....

:D The most friendly place I have stopped id say was
Bishops Castle

:shock: The LEAST friendly place I have stopped id say was
Leek
26197834_10155835085183400_2880423367952265714_o.jpg
26197834_10155835085183400_2880423367952265714_o.jpg (63.82 KiB) Viewed 3406 times
Last edited by nethen1 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are we stoppin for a brew !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnqi2JsFoNCV6ktRGEOVXQ/playlists

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppp :)
Stewie

Re: UK - Where is the friendliest place and the least friendly place you have stopped... everrrrrr

Post by Stewie »

Bishop's Castle... The Underground, nuff said... :lol:
nethen1

Re: UK - Where is the friendliest place and the least friendly place you have stopped... everrrrrr

Post by nethen1 »

Stewie wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:53 am Bishop's Castle... The Underground, nuff said... :lol:
That and after Minkys crash, seemed like the whole town stopped and offered help !
Are we stoppin for a brew !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnqi2JsFoNCV6ktRGEOVXQ/playlists

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppp :)
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

Most Friendly: Eshott Airfield Northumberland
Least Friendly: Brades Acre campsite

As a huge generalisation I find it gets friendlier the further you get from Kent :lol:
Its a trick............get an Axe
PaulinBont

Post by PaulinBont »

Least friendliest: Sarn Helen- wardens from the Brecon Beacons National Park Authority enforcing the " Access for all" ( apart from trail riders) .

Friendliest: anywhere not darn sarf
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

With attitudes like that no wonder we’re miserable sods in the south east. ;) :lol:
It’s taken years of study and practice to be this grumpy.
2023 Husqvarna Norden 901
2014 KTM 690 ENDURO R
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

Least friendly
Definitely the Gower, mind you Wales were having their arse handed to them by England in the rugby at the time🤔🤪😎🤣

Friendliest
UK
Crook in county Durham.
Taken pity on when arrived late a campsite, in pissing rain, given a hot cuppa by the manager as soon as the tent was up.

Best
Sile on the Black sea in Turkey, more than one of the locals came to our rescue to help us when we had broken down, mechanical know how, tools, food, drinks.

Have this sort attitude more common in few places throughout the world especially from the smaller villages and communities.

It is true the less they have the more willing they are to give
Last edited by zimtim on Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

nastiest .. where I live now, in retirement flats. .. has ..

attempted murderer, suspected child abuser, psychopaths, witches, snakes,
schizophrenics, driving criminals, tax evaders, customs and excise criminals,
harassers, drunks, druggies, bipolars, barking stinking dog shitting mis handler,
trumped up little hitler mind control cunt, quiet dangerous ugly fat spy with moles and cant speak proper like,
sex fiend (fat) contradictory troubler maker, incontinent twat that stinks to high heaven,
obsessive control freak that will report you for the slightest thing imagined or not,
violent big attack load mouth drunk bully, false accuser and liar, fraud,
ego-inflated nobody, little old lady control freak, fat gay guy that farts a lot but is funny,
gay fella that took a lady partner to fool people,
possessive vindictive site controller, look down the nose holier than thou bitches,

look out when they all get together on drinks night in the lounge ….

.. and you think I am joking or exaggerating ??

best place for people ? ….. further you get from the welsh valleys .. the better

(I stay because I like the place .. but not the people)
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

PaulinBont wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:16 pm Least friendliest: Sarn Helen- wardens from the Brecon Beacons National Park Authority enforcing the " Access for all" ( apart from trail riders) .

Friendliest: anywhere not darn sarf
Oh yea the Welsh Triad, Farmers/Wardens/Police, lots of Freemasons amongst them so they get away with all sorts of shit

Rural Wales has long been controlled by these fuckers
Its a trick............get an Axe
Boggs

Post by Boggs »

Mullingar in the republic of Ireland,i went to watch the Kells road races in 2015 and we ended up talking to a bunch of irish lads who took us under their wing and showed us the best bars and places to eat,they were excellent with us and made our trip to be honest.

:D

Return to “THE PUB”