Fellow Rider needs help after Wildfire.

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
ollydog

Re: Fellow Rider needs help after Wildfire.

Post by ollydog »

hi alan can you post me a paypal account or what ever, fund me want a fiar chunk of money which i would rather you had
steve
AlanHolt

Post by AlanHolt »

Thanks for the donations, I really appreciate the help and support everyone has shown so far. Unfortunately, the situation goes from bad to worse. My ex tried to claim half of the go fund me money, when that failed, someone then reported me for obtaining money by deception. She is due back this weekend, and someone has warned me there is a possibility that an accusation of assault or threatening behavior will be made to get me put on remand. So the bits I have had donated are going into storage and I need to be ready to get out of the area either when or before she arrives. On top of all that, in order to qualify for compensation, I have to prove I was living in the house which was destroyed by the fire. All the proof was destroyed in the fire, so other than statements from recent guests, I don't have any other way of proving which house I lived in. On a positive note, I'm trying to set myself up as an Iberian bike tour guide as people who have ridden with me here have said I'm brilliant at it. It's early days, but I've got one 6 day mini-tour booked for September and the use of a friends farmhouse to use as a base. Watch this space.
Current bike is a Yamaha T7
byewayrider

Post by byewayrider »

She really is a nasty bitch and Spanish governance sucks, dont you pay a type of residence tax?..

No one needs this type of shit at any time in their life... Still you have the ktm 8-)
Solo ktm690 euro trail rider

Return to “THE PUB”