Long way up is go!!!

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Re: Long way up is go!!!

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

They are saving the planet on electric motorcycles, accompanied every yard of the way by two massive pick-up trucks laden with generators and fast-chargers.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

My guess is that the trucks are carrying spare quick-change batteries , quick change as well as quick charge.
As well as quick change bikes?
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

Its all smoke and mirrors and one big pr stunt mostly in the wrong terrain for that hunk of junk--and I note that HD have actually launched a much more purposeful adventure bike with off road capability--rather like the Ducati scrambler--a much better choice. The "Zero" street trail bike would have been much more appropriate--on sale at your local dealers now.
doberso

Post by doberso »

We’ve got a few little surprises. We’re not going to do it traditionally, so there’s going to be a little twist
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

catcitrus wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:10 am Its all smoke and mirrors and one big pr stunt mostly in the wrong terrain for that hunk of junk--and I note that HD have actually launched a much more purposeful adventure bike with off road capability--rather like the Ducati scrambler--a much better choice. The "Zero" street trail bike would have been much more appropriate--on sale at your local dealers now.
There's no TV n the Zero...it's too easy to pick up when it falls over.
bill_qaz

Post by bill_qaz »

Return to “THE PUB”