Diesel egr delete?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
byewayrider

Diesel egr delete?

Post by byewayrider »

Hi all... Ive trawled the net but found very little info, ive recently got a nissan interstar 3.0dci and know it shares its engine with the 4x4 just less the intrecooler and variable vane turbo...

So has anyobe had their egr valve ecu programe changed so the valve stays closed all the time... Fittting a plate is a real bastard... When the connector to the egr is disconnectes it stays open unlime some vehicle...

Long shot but you never know eh..
Solo ktm690 euro trail rider
hotbulb

Re: Diesel egr delete?

Post by hotbulb »

I believe EGR tampering is now an automatic MOT failure (assuming the tester finds it!)

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Billy Bananahead

Post by Billy Bananahead »

Have a look here > https://vantuner.co.uk/services/dpf-ad-blue-removal/ not tried it yet but may do in the future when the warranty runs out on my van.
byewayrider

Post by byewayrider »

Im well aware that blanking or removing a egr are mot fails... One reason i want a egr delete on software...

My van has no dpf lol... Its a 3.0dci chain driven engine.. Remapped to 160bhp... The egr is water cooled behind engine so not a 30mins remove and clean...

The navara has same motor and is commin down under... Ive read its got a zd30 engine but as no intercooler or variable turbo its doesn't suffer from middle cyclinder overheating lol...
Solo ktm690 euro trail rider

Return to “THE PUB”