Women

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
RH_SCOTLAND

Re: Women

Post by RH_SCOTLAND »

My ex never let me be until kids finished uni. Used them as a way of staying in my life enough to wind me up.

Shit happens. Count to ten and breathe.

Get a dog, always pleased to see you even when you've had them locked in the boot for a few hours.

Get a fleshlite, never says no, only costs you money once.
Some people are alive simply because its illegal to kill them....
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

Think you lot would be better off on Grinder. :lol: :lol:
frenchy3

Post by frenchy3 »

Teflon Jnr wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:26 am I had this 6 years ago after a 10 year relationship apparently after 10 years and me working all the hours God sent to provide her with luxuries and 3 holidays a year it drove her to have an affair i found out the day before Christmas eve and she moved him in on Christmas day the best thing that happened during this is me coming home and finding her in bed with a 21 year old lad she was 35 who's been in prison since he was 15 I got the usual people are coming to smash my head in it never happened and i now have custody of my eldest boy and she is living in squala I met my soul mate a few months after and all has been good in the world since the cherry on the cake was when he batterd her and pulled a knife on a copper and ended up back in prison while she was pregnant she was a alcoholic and has since apparently found Jesus lol
I would think she has only found Jesus to get her sentence reduced!
AlanHolt

Post by AlanHolt »

Cone wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:54 am Maybe it’s not her.... :?: :D
She says its all my fault, because I never wanted kids, i'm selfish and thats why it has ended. Nothing to do with her 31 year old son being addicted to cannabis, throwing cups of coffee at cars on the M5 which cost him his job, making demands on the food we buy whilst his mother tells him he doesn't need to get a job...
Current bike is a Yamaha T7
AlanHolt

Post by AlanHolt »

It's gone up a gear tonight. She moved into the guest house as she doesn't feel safe sharing a house with me. She did this at 5pm Just as guests were due, so they had to be sent away and it looks like the business is now on its arse.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

sounds like she is out to destroy you and the business ???

is it possible to chuck her and the son out, and get a nice young blonde maid in, costume provided? :D

Best look after yourself and plan for the worst??
if legally married get a solicitor?
big costs to come?

none of my business .. i dont know the facts .. but i do know how vicious women get
simonw

Post by simonw »

AlanHolt wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:58 pm It's gone up a gear tonight. She moved into the guest house as she doesn't feel safe sharing a house with me. She did this at 5pm Just as guests were due, so they had to be sent away and it looks like the business is now on its arse.
Might be worth documenting all of this in reasonable detail just after it happens, in case you need to reference it in the future. You'll never remember the detail in 3 months' time, and it could make the difference between winning and losing. She won't remember the details, and any spurious claim has less chance of success if you have several pages of A4 which comprehensively debunk any such attempt.
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

It's our 34th wedding anniversary this year and without mediation and counselling we wouldn't have made it. No 3rd party involved apart from life and our individual battle scars.
In the heat of battle (that is what it soon becomes) things are said that are buried deep inside all of us, these things need to be said BUT only at the right time within the control of a mediator otherwise we try to use them as a weapon to do harm.
Seeking help is not a weakness but it does require giving control to somebody else and of course 'trust'.
Last edited by Tonibe63 on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
AlanHolt

Post by AlanHolt »

We tried mediation, but the only option on the table was for me to split my earnings 3 ways (me, her and her 31 year old son), and if I ever said anything negative about him, I had to walk away from the farm and business. Its clear what she wants, she said she will move out of the rental house if I give her a car and half my income. We were never married.
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

That doesn't sound like mediation that is focused on keeping your relationship together as a couple :| .
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.

Return to “THE PUB”