Women

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Teflon Jnr

Re: Women

Post by Teflon Jnr »

I had this 6 years ago after a 10 year relationship apparently after 10 years and me working all the hours God sent to provide her with luxuries and 3 holidays a year it drove her to have an affair i found out the day before Christmas eve and she moved him in on Christmas day the best thing that happened during this is me coming home and finding her in bed with a 21 year old lad she was 35 who's been in prison since he was 15 I got the usual people are coming to smash my head in it never happened and i now have custody of my eldest boy and she is living in squala I met my soul mate a few months after and all has been good in the world since the cherry on the cake was when he batterd her and pulled a knife on a copper and ended up back in prison while she was pregnant she was a alcoholic and has since apparently found Jesus lol
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฒ ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ
AlanHolt

Post by AlanHolt »

Teflon Jnr wrote: โ†‘Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:26 am I had this 6 years ago after a 10 year relationship apparently after 10 years and me working all the hours God sent to provide her with luxuries and 3 holidays a year it drove her to have an affair i found out the day before Christmas eve and she moved him in on Christmas day the best thing that happened during this is me coming home and finding her in bed with a 21 year old lad she was 35 who's been in prison since he was 15 I got the usual people are coming to smash my head in it never happened and i now have custody of my eldest boy and she is living in squala I met my soul mate a few months after and all has been good in the world since the cherry on the cake was when he batterd her and pulled a knife on a copper and ended up back in prison while she was pregnant she was a alcoholic and has since apparently found Jesus lol
I now think I'm getting it easy...
Current bike is a Yamaha T7
Griff097

Post by Griff097 »

AlanHolt wrote: โ†‘Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:31 am
Teflon Jnr wrote: โ†‘Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:26 am I had this 6 years ago after a 10 year relationship apparently after 10 years and me working all the hours God sent to provide her with luxuries and 3 holidays a year it drove her to have an affair i found out the day before Christmas eve and she moved him in on Christmas day the best thing that happened during this is me coming home and finding her in bed with a 21 year old lad she was 35 who's been in prison since he was 15 I got the usual people are coming to smash my head in it never happened and i now have custody of my eldest boy and she is living in squala I met my soul mate a few months after and all has been good in the world since the cherry on the cake was when he batterd her and pulled a knife on a copper and ended up back in prison while she was pregnant she was a alcoholic and has since apparently found Jesus lol
I now think I'm getting it easy...
Never mind easy or hard, tink of your own future and find some mindfulness or anxiety techniques that work for you, meditation is excellent, work at it and go fowards in life with more tools in your armoury for the future and enjoy life a bit more.

There are always lessons to learn in life some are put our way more than one to see what we have learnt from them, I hope you find your peace and enjoy the riding again.
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get"
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

Teflon Jnr wrote:I had this 6 years ago after a 10 year relationship apparently after 10 years and me working all the hours God sent to provide her with luxuries and 3 holidays a year it drove her to have an affair i found out the day before Christmas eve and she moved him in on Christmas day the best thing that happened during this is me coming home and finding her in bed with a 21 year old lad she was 35 who's been in prison since he was 15 I got the usual people are coming to smash my head in it never happened and i now have custody of my eldest boy and she is living in squala I met my soul mate a few months after and all has been good in the world since the cherry on the cake was when he batterd her and pulled a knife on a copper and ended up back in prison while she was pregnant she was a alcoholic and has since apparently found Jesus lol
Maybe she didn't like your punctuation....or lack of it Image
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

So now we have a misogyny thread. Nice... :roll:
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

daveuprite wrote: โ†‘Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:08 am So now we have a misogyny thread. Nice... :roll:
Let's hope not but that depends on how people contribute to the thread.
So far I've seen the OP express his frustration at his current situation and a couple of people sharing their experiences. We've also had a couple of flippant comments (mine included) and one about keeping your head straight in the situation, so far a 'well balanced' topic although by page 4 it could be anywhere.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
AlanHolt

Post by AlanHolt »

daveuprite wrote: โ†‘Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:08 am So now we have a misogyny thread. Nice... :roll:
Not at all, I like women, although 3 at once was my limit.
Current bike is a Yamaha T7
Cone

Post by Cone »

Maybe itโ€™s not her.... :?: :D
anthony29040

Post by anthony29040 »

If you think your ex is bad,my ex is that bad she would frighten a police horse. :shock: .But on a positive note if your at rock bottom there's
article-1094650-02CE2A5E000005DC-935_468x669.jpg
article-1094650-02CE2A5E000005DC-935_468x669.jpg (101.1 KiB) Viewed 2513 times
only one way to go and that is up,in a few months it will be old news.

Return to โ€œTHE PUBโ€