BEFORE and AFTER

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
SteveW

BEFORE and AFTER

Post by SteveW »

Taking inspiration from daveuprite's "Falling Over" post, in which he shows his handy work with the reconstruction of his storage facility.....I thought it would be interesting for us to show "before" and "after" photos of our projects.
Ideally these would be bike related, but not exclusively bike related....modifications/rebuilds/restorations or perhaps crash damage!
I can start with mine, sort of bike related, in so much as it's stopped me doing my normal bike travels over the last 18 months.
It's stopped my bike travels due to lack of time and Money.
BEFORE
IMG_1392.JPG
IMG_1392.JPG (210.33 KiB) Viewed 2471 times
AFTER
IMG_1675.PNG
IMG_1675.PNG (824.97 KiB) Viewed 2471 times
bill_qaz

Re: BEFORE and AFTER

Post by bill_qaz »

Honda CRF 230 rear disc conversion.
drum brake.jpg
drum brake.jpg (18.33 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
Before
WP_20150714_002.jpg
WP_20150714_002.jpg (72.62 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
After
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

SteveW wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:11 am Taking inspiration from daveuprite's "Falling Over" post, in which he shows his handy work with the reconstruction of his storage facility.....I thought it would be interesting for us to show "before" and "after" photos of our projects.
Ideally these would be bike related, but not exclusively bike related....modifications/rebuilds/restorations or perhaps crash damage!
I can start with mine, sort of bike related, in so much as it's stopped me doing my normal bike travels over the last 18 months.
BEFORE
IMG_1392.JPG
AFTER
IMG_1675.PNG
Nice job Steve you will be back on your travels soon then !!
boboneleg

Post by boboneleg »

SteveW wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:11 am Taking inspiration from daveuprite's "Falling Over" post, in which he shows his handy work with the reconstruction of his storage facility.....I thought it would be interesting for us to show "before" and "after" photos of our projects.
BEFORE
IMG_1392.JPG
AFTER
IMG_1675.PNG
Superb job Steve, well worth all that time and effort 8-)
one-legged adventurer
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Thanks Chaps.
I don't think I'll be doing much in the way of motorcycle travel this year as well.
Time and money tied up in the build. I'm down to just my DRZ 400e and my CCM GP 450.
I've got a big year ahead with the oakframed garage, landscaping, exterior wall, flagging, extending my workshop and I've still got a bit of second fix internal carpentry and tiling to finish.
lancashirelad

Post by lancashirelad »

For gods sake don't finish it all this year Steve I'm a joiner by trade & ive been doing our refurb 20yrs!!
I'm at the point of ripping stuff out I put in when we first bought the place :D
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
MotoCP

Post by MotoCP »

lancashirelad wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:28 pm For gods sake don't finish it all this year Steve I'm a joiner by trade & ive been doing our refurb 20yrs!!
I'm at the point of ripping stuff out I put in when we first bought the place :D
I’m glad it’s not just me then!

Built the house in 1999 and I still haven’t got around to installing any wardrobes yet (sloping ceilings don’t help).

The wifes not too impressed with me this week as we’ve almost got the house how she wants it, but I’ve just gone and agreed a deal on another building plot.

;)

Return to “THE PUB”