Insurance good and bad

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
bikenav

Insurance good and bad

Post by bikenav »

My bike conked out this year down on the Italian/French border in the end had to resort to Phoning Carole Nash for their help once it was agreed me/garage/insurance they were very very efficient at getting me and the bike home. My first time for Euro recovery after a previous simple local UK one and another more complicated UK one where Carole Nash went out of their way to help. We tend to comment about negative experiences more readily so just my experience's there, I have no connection to CN or anyone connected to them.
clutchspring

Re: Insurance good and bad

Post by clutchspring »

That's good to hear as I have just renued with them (last night ) after the normal renual runaround.
You know the one £50 + on top of last year's price ring or go on CN website & suprise the quote magically returns to last year's price 😁 that's the bit that p****s me of.

Ian.
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

I've been with CN for a while and have a van and 3 bikes with them (bikes together). My van renewal has just come up and was 100 quid up on last year. However, they now do a 6 wheel policy--and basically all renew at the same time--I was quoted less than last year for the van--240 quid, and all 3 bikes (also renewing in Jan so 11 months worth)--for 140 quid--fully comp etc--result--unless someone can do better?
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

catcitrus wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:16 pm .... However, they now do a 6 wheel policy-- …. for the van--240 quid, and all 3 bikes (also renewing in Jan so 11 months worth)--for 140 quid--fully comp etc--result--unless someone can do better?
:shock: :shock: :shock:
waw

Return to “THE PUB”