Parking like a TW@ in Beeston

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
scouse

Parking like a TW@ in Beeston

Post by scouse »

Whoever the selfish hoofwanking cockwomble , with an ABR sticker, parked near the smoking shelter is, who thinks dumping his White 1200 across the entrance to the motorcycle and cycle parking area in Beeston was a smart move - wrong ... just be a bigger man and fecking move it!

You are a despite your sticker the kind of twatwaffling spunkmonkey who can't ride further than Starbucks... :roll: :roll:

Here endeth the rant!
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
Brads

Re: Parking like a TW@ in Beeston

Post by Brads »

Are you OK Hun ?
Round the world ???

Round the bend more like !
PDiddy

Post by PDiddy »

You could always pop down to the breakout room and ask me?? I'm the little old bloke who's never been anywhere in the Klim gear - :lol:
scouse

Post by scouse »

Big site - nobody knows who you are or what floor you are on - not mine evidently , but a lot of people complaining - but KLIM... now got me convinced your a total Starbucks warrior ... bet you wear Sidi Adventures as well :D

If the fat tw@ on the phone hadn't been blocking my view as I rode in I wouldn't have slowed down and would have t-boned you if I had turned up the slope as I do every day.

One way traffic - up the slope towards the end - park at an angle with all the other bikes usually there and easy out for all of us. Also means you use the locking rail as there is currently a big theft problem locally as the scrotes caught early this year are back out on street again.
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
PDiddy

Post by PDiddy »

Ground floor rebuilding my laptop :roll: I've got my squeaky sidi's on today :lol: Don't worry, i'll not be back for another 12 months when I rebuild it again :P
scouse

Post by scouse »

Seriously though - park with teh others and Bring a chain... they know the timings of the security cameras and have started going upmarket from 125's - managed to get a Daytona away not too far away.

Same crew - was mightily pee'd off when I saw the some CCTV footage - same scrotes who got banged up a few months back :evil: :evil: :angry:

They had the white 125 away parked at the end today , which was their downfall as it was traced ... owner only popped back into the office for something left in reception... unlocked that long!

scouse

Post by scouse »

Brads wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:10 am Are you OK Hun ?
:D

Cone

Post by Cone »

Oh no ABR is now like my village Facebook group naming and shaming... time to remove the sticker just so no one catches me when I’m being a twat... not implying of course that anyone’s being a twat on this thread ;)
PDiddy

Post by PDiddy »

Thankfully, I've made it home before it rained and normal service can resume at the Beeston office :D Luckily none of my customer's care about my alleged poor parking standards and the bike is always a great icebreaker, unfortunately though it's the train to London for me for the next 6 months :o
lancashirelad

Post by lancashirelad »

I had to google "breakout room" :D I need to get out more :D
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***

Return to “THE PUB”