UK driving licence 'may not be valid in EU'

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Fried Egg Sandwich

Re: UK driving licence 'may not be valid in EU'

Post by Fried Egg Sandwich »

HedgeHopper wrote: โ†‘Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:10 pm Aaah the Guardian...must be true then :lol:
https://www-telegraph-co-uk.cdn.ampproj ... -policy%2F
In the Torygraph too!
It must be a conspiracy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Suzuki DRZ400S
BMW R1150GS
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke Irish orator, philosopher, & politician (1729 - 1797)
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

Nay, nay, tis all made up, I tell ye.

After Brxit, the English Gentleman shall be welcome in all nations abroad. there will be no need for passports, just the ability to cry: "Let me pass in the name of King George, you vagabond!"

The English Gentleman shall pay his way in gold sovereigns, and any foreign rogue that attempts to waylay him shall be run through with his trutsy sword-stick.

That was Mr Jacob Rees-Mogg, speaking on live from his castle in Somerset behalf of the 1722 Committee, which has just been set up to campaign for a no-deal Brexit, and the reutn of press-gangs to solve the manning problems being experienced by the Royal Navy as it crews its two new aircraft carriers...to be re-named HMS Sitting Duck and HMS White Elephant as a glorious celebration of Brexit Day!

:D
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

Hahaha cheers chaps this has entertained me no end.what will be will be.who cares who voted what.and only time will tell what happens but I know 1 thing the eu will not want to lose our holiday money.and if they do charge us for driving over in the eu we will still go as the lemmings we are if we all stood together and didn't travel there it would soon change.personaly I can't see much changing but I may be wrong who knows let's vote and wait 50 years
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฒ ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ
HedgeHopper

Post by HedgeHopper »

That's the spirit Richard :D
Likewise I'll be alright too.............I'll just send Jeeves out a couple of months early, they all know him down at the home office so they let him sign for and collect all the little stuff like passports and my monthly allowance from Pater

I don't know what all the surfs are whinging about, I'm sure the price of Fags and flat screen tellys for the watching of the footieball won't increase too worryingly :arrow:
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself

Return to โ€œTHE PUBโ€