Moped Crime

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
SteveW

Moped Crime

Post by SteveW »

Are they mopeds?
I understand the "crime" bit, but....Moped?
A moped used to be a 50cc motorcycle equipped with peddles, then I think it kinda got bastardized when "mopeds" became 50cc bikes with a design speed not exceeding 30mph.....but not necessarily with peddles.
Anyhow, surely the criminals I've seen on YouTube clips are riding scooters.
A 16 year old can ride a 50cc scooter, whilst a 17 year old can ride a 125 scooter.
So do the law breakers keep to the traffic laws?
Surely these scooters are totally illegal with false plates, so why piss-about on a 50cc thing, go at least for a125cc.
If I were into motorised street crime in urban environments, it'd be a 400cc scooter at least, or better still a KTM450EXC with a Rekluse clutch, rear facing rocket launchers and jets that spray oil out behind me so plodcars skid into lampposts.
Still, I don't think "Heavily modified enduro crime" has the same ring to it.
boboneleg

Re: Moped Crime

Post by boboneleg »

With how busy you are at the moment I don't know how you've got the time to think about such crap :lol:
one-legged adventurer
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

I'm having a day off Bob, that's a day off from work, not a day off from being a prick!
P4ulie

Post by P4ulie »

I'm having to rest me foot today so can I borrow some of what you've been smoking? :lol:

Bike of choice is the TMax or Burgman in any variety they can steal; nippy, comfy for your knife wielding sidekick & plenty of storage for that ram raid.

I've had a couple of incidents with these fookers following me recently, pop a wheelie on a dirt bike & they thinks u iz blud innit & go hunting elsewhere. Being able to lose them in traffic helps too
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything
minkyhead

Post by minkyhead »

i dunno in london a big scooter will be worse ...they reaconj the traffik averages 8mph ,,id be more keen on being able to stand up and turn it around by the handlebars ...bit like a a adventure robber bike ...

liams gs looks perfect

Imageliam by minkyhead56, on Flickr
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map

Return to “THE PUB”