Why me??

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
pinball1008

Re: Why me??

Post by pinball1008 »

OK Daveuprite, more relevant than I thought so my apologies. However, you don't always know what you're getting when you vote in elections. I voted for a Labour government to undo or soften the Tories anti inion legislation and then watched them push it even further. At the end of the day, they are all the bloody same!
Not all those wandering are lost
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

pinball1008 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:44 pm OK Daveuprite, more relevant than I thought so my apologies. However, you don't always know what you're getting when you vote in elections. I voted for a Labour government to undo or soften the Tories anti inion legislation and then watched them push it even further. At the end of the day, they are all the bloody same!
Yeah, I voted Blair in 97 (more to be rid of the Tories after 17 terrible years than out of any particular affection for him). Didn't realise back then how much of a tory he would be anyway. Then when Blair brown-nosed up to Dubya and started a drawn out war, I ended up marching against him in London!

As the Stones said, 'You can't always get what you want'
lancashirelad

Post by lancashirelad »

Job done I got my notification through the post this afternoon :D
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***

Return to “THE PUB”