FC Moto Customer Service

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
BobH

FC Moto Customer Service

Post by BobH »

Guys, just a 'heads up'. I have bought from FC-Moto in the past and although late I have had the items delivered. This time I ordered a pair of Over-shell trousers. Unfortunately a Jacket arrived. It was put in a bag with the over-shell trouser bar code so can understand the mistake. I sent an email to ask for a swap but did not get a reply, then called. They said to send an email with photos, which I did. I have then sent another 6 emails and still no reply. I should be quids in as the jacket is worth more but unfortunately I do not need the jacket.

I have since been on Trustpilot which pops up on their website and they have recently been failing to fulfil orders and have stopped answering emails. They did however send a blanket email to offer 10% off all sale items but that does not seem to work for the UK. Personally I will not be using them again until I see an improvement in their service. I did try their online complains form but it was returned as an unknown email address.
geoham

Re: FC Moto Customer Service

Post by geoham »

Thanks for the heads up about FC Moto Bob. I bought gear from them a few years ago. I had a problem and wanted to send it back. Took them about 12 days to reply and that was after several emails and a few attempts at phoning them.

They eventually got back to me to say they were on holidays!

In the end they took the gear back.

They could have had an out of office notice or put something up on their website to say they were closed as it gets frustrating trying to return something and your getting no replies and the returns window is closing.
BobH

Post by BobH »

Cheers Gordie, I went on their website to try to order another set and then get a refund on the returned jacket. When it came to completing the order I stopped when I realised they would have far too many of my fuel tokens in their bank and as yet had not had a single reply from them. To ad insult to injury I keep getting auto emails to complete the order with 5% discount, now they have raised the price to full price. Something has gone from poor to critical so will give them a body swerve going forward.
BobH

Post by BobH »

FC Moto just replied to the Truspilot post to say they have not dealt with the matter as I did not provide an order number. Total BX as the very nice email I first sent them was a reply to their invoice and outlining the unfortunate but understandable mistake when someone put the wrong items in the wrong bag. But to start lying has lost all my confidence. Now to sell the unwanted jacket so I can get some trousers......
lancashirelad

Post by lancashirelad »

Did you pay by credit card, if so notify them, they'll sort it for you usually.
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
devonuk

Post by devonuk »

Just recently was continually fobbed off over a period of 2 months over an order for a Shark helmet. Eventually I cancelled the order and I must say that the customer service during this period was sh1te!
BobH

Post by BobH »

Yes did pay by credit card and when I get back to UK on Thurs will contact them. The silly thing is that the jacket is worth way more than the trousers I ordered so it would be in their best interest to recover them. Given their new tactic of saying they don't have an order number when it is clearly on all the emails I will not send the jacket back until they have refunded me. Seems buying cheep off the net has finally bit me in the ass :lol:
RH_SCOTLAND

Post by RH_SCOTLAND »

I had a similar experience to Devon UK when I ordered a helmet. Turned into a fare so I cancelled order.

I wonder if they are on the cusp of insolvency. Their recent reported actions are a telltale.
Some people are alive simply because its illegal to kill them....
HedgeHopper

Post by HedgeHopper »

It's not just FC-MOTO (who were previously very reliable traders) I am seeing this sort of behaviour from all the German companies I have dealt with lately, I think it's a mixture of animosity and a future business plan that predicts little trade with Britain in the future, hopefully such behaviour will turn around and bite them on the arse.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

Another benefit of Brexit, then!

;)

Return to “THE PUB”