Post by Slaz »

My mate has just had a complete knee job,now in recovery,
he's thinking of getting a knee brace,and the Q is,,,
Has anyone on here,had one,got one,whats the best out there,
Thanks in advance Baza
bill_qaz

Re: Knee Brace

Post by bill_qaz »

I have used Shock Doctor brand for a couple of years now but not post op. They are available on Amazon along with a huge choice of others
My reasons for choosing this one, various sizes available, hinge support and cross over straps. Find it comfortable to wear on long rides with good support.
But he should seek medical advice before buying any as its for post op recovery :!:
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

bill_qaz wrote: โ†‘Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:46 pm I have used Shock Doctor brand for a couple of years now but not post op. They are available on Amazon along with a huge choice of others
My reasons for choosing this one, various sizes available, hinge support and cross over straps. Find it comfortable to wear on long rides with good support.
But he should seek medical advice before buying any as its for post op recovery :!:

As above after dislocating my knee I was advised by my physiotherapy guy to wear a brace whilst working till my knee fully regained strength and he recommended a shock doctor great bit of kit but same advice seek medical advice first
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฒ ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ
Slaz

Post by Slaz »

Brilliant fella's i'll pass the info on ;)
Thanks again Baza
scoobydidler

Post by scoobydidler »

Number 1 tip, get yourself to a big ass show where all the manufacturers are, something like the dirt bike show. It's really the only way to try them all on and they all have a guy there to fit them correctly.

Forget price, if you're going to buy one/pair, you want the right one not the cheapest.

Don't buy one off ebay because its cheap and your mate says they're well cool innit.

Donjoy
Asterisk
Astars
Think fox do some
Forgot some others

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Return to โ€œTHE PUBโ€