ear plugs

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Tramp

ear plugs

Post by Tramp »

Right....search engine us shit :evil: ...

I suffer from tinitus from working :lol: and the enduro helmet i wear but it offers so much better vision and cool in hot weather so i aint changing it..ive a puig screen deflector too..

I need some comfy ear defenders or noise cancelling device to enabld me to ride 500ml daysand not be deff or uncomfortable...

So suggestions please...the old forum was so much better :o :lol: :P
Tonibe63

Re: ear plugs

Post by Tonibe63 »

Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

I use the sponge ones think they're rated to Snr35dn. If inserted properly they work really well and are.comfy enough to wear all day
Two types the Moldex or laser lite. Personally I prefer the Moldex ones. Seem to fit better and fill ear cavity better
Tried the cheapee Xmas tree ones rated about the same but the hard stiff trunk made them to uncomfortable to wear for long.
Also have a pair of Auritech Xmas tree ones and to be honest they weren't much better than the cheaper ones

Let me know and I will drop of a couple pairs of each foam/sponge ones round, you can also have the Auritech ones to try just decontaminate :o before trying.
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

Tramp wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:51 pm Right....search engine us shit :evil: ...

I suffer from tinitus from working :lol: and the enduro helmet i wear but it offers so much better vision and cool in hot weather so i aint changing it..ive a puig screen deflector too..

I need some comfy ear defenders or noise cancelling device to enabld me to ride 500ml daysand not be deff or uncomfortable...

So suggestions please...the old forum was so much better :o :lol: :P
500 mile days Russ :o
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Yep Bob, my ass feels no pain as standing is soooo cool.... I need to find away of riding longdistance again... 12 hrs used to be no problem... La la la the voices in my head.....

Cheers Tim foam ones fall out wax are okay... But thought id ask on here....
Yoyo

Post by Yoyo »

I've gone from foam to custom molded and for the money they are fantastic, I went for one's with a filter in them that reduced wind noise but aren't completely silent, I found with that type all I could hear was my tinnitus and it was annoying.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

Tramp wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:32 pm Yep Bob, my ass feels no pain as standing is soooo cool.... I need to find away of riding longdistance again... 12 hrs used to be no problem... La la la the voices in my head.....

Let me know what you get , I should wear earplugs ,
Cone

Post by Cone »

I’m following this with interest as I always use disposable ones but have run out.

I did try the self forming ones but they were uncomfortable and didn’t stay in
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

diggermanbob wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:06 pm
Tramp wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:32 pm Yep Bob, my ass feels no pain as standing is soooo cool.... I need to find away of riding longdistance again... 12 hrs used to be no problem... La la la the voices in my head.....

Let me know what you get , I should wear earplugs ,
Me too...I need to wear them aswell ....good thread,look forward to the suggestions :)
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Lol steve you need them :o ...you forfetting those unfortunate soles in the next valkey when your sleeping :lol: ....i aiways wear wax ones when in the lorry slepping in laybys :o ...didny get on with them in hot temps though ....

Return to “THE PUB”