Droning on...

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
aliwakeskate

Re: Droning on...

Post by aliwakeskate »

daveuprite wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:51 pm
He was dead chuffed with 20 euros towards some drugs or whatever...
That really made me chuckle :lol:
JJay51

Post by JJay51 »

Nico-D wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:17 pm He can get drugs for 20 euros ! :o . Good contact to have.

Nice vid , good to see stuff from above and gives a sense of how 'big' the landscape feels round here, don't always get that when you're just winding your way through the trees.

Yes would be fun to get some trailbiking footage though given that round here you'd be obscured by trees most of the time not sure how easy it'd be. Good for somehere like the higher routes in Pyrenees though.

I had actually thought of investing in one to complement my photograhy interests. The DJI Mavic is a compact fold up model which you could carry on a bike. However the battery only lasts 20-25 minutes so you have to think about spares and charging when off on a multi day trip and at the end of the day it's another distraction from the business of just riding the bike. I've got a gopro and you can end up with a lot of boring footage which needs editing down to make it half way interesting . I still haven't finished editing footage I took in the Pyrenees 18 months ago.

There was someone here on ABR I think who'd put together a good video from a Morocco trip which had some drone footage.
He's lucky he didn't get locked up as Morocco is dead against drones going in :shock:

https://www.uavsystemsinternational.com ... rone-laws/
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

.......................We're all doooomed :shock:

Return to “THE PUB”