Motorcycle parking in London?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
PaulinBont

Motorcycle parking in London?

Post by PaulinBont »

Thinking of going to see the Bat Out of Hell musical in the West End . The theatre is on Tottenham Court Road.

Any suggestions where to safely park the bike? I think the enjoyment of the show would be spoiled if I was constantly worrying whether the bike will be still there when I came out!

Going up and back in a day.
Mike Horton

Re: Motorcycle parking in London?

Post by Mike Horton »

I had to ride down to London on Thursday and parked in a side street off Notting hill gate and paid £1 for 24 hours. I was able to stick my disc lock on and chain. There were plenty of high value bikes there including a new triumph I felt confident to leave it there. The Company who run it are called myringo.com I think they do it all for Westminster Council. It's worth checking out on line where is nearest to the theatre and setting it up prior I had a nightmare it accepting my registration number its voice activated and didn't like my black country accent but got there in the end lol
Benson-1215

Post by Benson-1215 »

I have used www.justpark.com/London many times used to park in a hotel underground car park by Euston station £8.00 Friday to Sunday
never had a problem. Enjoy the show.
"I came into this world with nothing and with careful management
I still have most of it left'
Craig-SM

Post by Craig-SM »

I can’t help you with the parking but can tell that you’ll Bat out of Hell. We went to Manchester to see it before it moved down to London. Clever stage layout and a story to fit the music of Meatloaf. Have a great night.

Return to “THE PUB”