Any numpties who want an argument, do it Here

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
sprintster
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:49 pm
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 70 times

Re: Any numpties who want an argument, do it Here

Post by sprintster » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:31 pm

TomBoyNI wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:24 pm
sprintster wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:54 pm
Football is something that should be left in the school play ground.Adults getting all worked up over a bunch of overpaid prima donnas kicking a bladder of wind around.
Wrong :lol:
No I'm not,and Guy Martin agrees with me! And if you say Guy Martin's a prick I'll be having words with you! :D

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
gbags
Posts: 790
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:08 pm
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Any numpties who want an argument, do it Here

Post by gbags » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Spike941 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:21 pm
There’s no way on this god’s earth that that disallowed Welsh try was a try. Well done the match day TMO for calling the right decision. I expect every Welshman will want to get behind England now in making it three out of three.
Well done Spike! A very balanced and well thought out match report. I don’t think anyone would disagree with your conclusion.

gbags
Posts: 790
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:08 pm
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Any numpties who want an argument, do it Here

Post by gbags » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:40 pm

captinktm wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:07 pm
You guys are actually taking part in this post? How sad. Still it's probably a true refection of where this forum is.

Sorry Tim. Everyone come on, say Sorry Tim.

User avatar
zimtim
Posts: 2403
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:01 am
Has thanked: 524 times
Been thanked: 442 times

Re: Any numpties who want an argument, do it Here

Post by zimtim » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:50 pm

gbags wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:40 pm
Sorry Tim. Everyone come on, say Sorry Tim.

No need to apologise to me mate my skin is a bit thicker than that :D :D
It is easier to defend yourself against a thousand enemies, than it is to defend against one backstabbing friend

Andi_Archer
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:13 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Any numpties who want an argument, do it Here

Post by Andi_Archer » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:48 am

garyboy wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:38 pm
o no he waznt :mrgreen:
Hes behiiiind you! :roll: :lol:

User avatar
garyboy
Posts: 2407
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:14 pm
Location: Pontypridd
Has thanked: 919 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: Any numpties who want an argument, do it Here

Post by garyboy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:47 am

Andi_Archer wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:48 am
garyboy wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:38 pm
o no he waznt :mrgreen:
Hes behiiiind you! :roll: :lol:


... LOOK !!! ..... this is a serious issue to some of us !!!


(so why am I giggling like a big kid? :lol: )

User avatar
chunky butt
Posts: 1514
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:39 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 456 times

Re: Any numpties who want an argument, do it Here

Post by chunky butt » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:57 pm

garyboy wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:47 am
Andi_Archer wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:48 am
garyboy wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:38 pm
o no he waznt :mrgreen:
Hes behiiiind you! :roll: :lol:


... LOOK !!! ..... this is a serious issue to some of us !!!
On no it's not :lol:

(so why am I giggling like a big kid? :lol: )

vRSG60
Posts: 1714
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:32 pm
Location: Barrowford, Lancastershire.
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Any numpties who want an argument, do it Here

Post by vRSG60 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:09 pm

SteveW wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:10 pm
Billy Connolly......Never found him funny.
Ant and Deck.....No matter how hard they try they'll never be Morecambe and Wise.
Chris Evans.....Prick
James Corden.....Not funny, big headed bastard.
You missed out Sarah Millican, Miranda Hart and Paul O'Grady. There are lots of others too.
Out On The Floor - Keep The Faith

herman
Posts: 5359
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 878 times
Been thanked: 629 times

Re: Any numpties who want an argument, do it Here

Post by herman » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:19 pm

I saw Billy Connolly many years ago and he was uncomfortably unfunny, his act centred on slagging off the police, etc, etc, all easy targets. Yet in later mellowed life I quite liked his tv travel stuff. So in the spirit of this thread Steve you are wrong....again :D
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.

User avatar
zimtim
Posts: 2403
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:01 am
Has thanked: 524 times
Been thanked: 442 times

Re: Any numpties who want an argument, do it Here

Post by zimtim » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:27 pm

Michael McIntyre the man with a face you would just love to slap.
It is easier to defend yourself against a thousand enemies, than it is to defend against one backstabbing friend

Post Reply

Return to “THE PUB”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Asgard, Majestic-12 [Bot], PaulinBont and 74 guests