Re: petition

Post by lmac »

Done.
bill_qaz

Post by bill_qaz »

PETITION UPDATE

50,000 WE ARE HALF WAY THERE!! �

I am so overwhelmed and so eternally grateful to all of you signing and sharing!! Thank you for helping me get the message out there. Together we WILL do this. Thank you to everyone sharing their stories my heart goes out to all of you. All suggestions and ideas welcome and for support please contact; [email protected] Ria.
captinktm

Post by captinktm »

Mike54 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:13 pm
captinktm wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:17 pm
boboneleg wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:18 pm The OP clearly said he doesn't want a discussion .
What's that got to do with you?

An awkward cunt? Me? I am just looking at your stats and you have posted dam near 5000 post probably most like this, and have had 13 thanks at least I am just awkward.
bill_qaz

Post by bill_qaz »

It is not helping to encourage signatures with the squabbling, please remove the off topic posts guys, Thanks Bill :D
Benson-1215

Post by Benson-1215 »

Done and good luck to all involved .
Last edited by Benson-1215 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I came into this world with nothing and with careful management
I still have most of it left'
captinktm

Post by captinktm »

bill_qaz wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:44 pm It is not helping to encourage signatures with the squabbling, please remove the off topic posts guys, Thanks Bill :D
No sorry no can do, I am sick a tired of guys adding needless post, and being sarky. I posted a legitimate post. It's irrelevant weather you wanted to discus this as other's obviously did. I got a warning from admin for so called abuse this is exactly the same and nothing is done. Beside the only thing that is keeping this petition on the front page is this shite. It's strange how important topics like this get very little following and rubbish about electric push bike goes on for weeks. Sad. Feel free to ban me.
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

captinktm wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:44 pm
bill_qaz wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:44 pm It is not helping to encourage signatures with the squabbling, please remove the off topic posts guys, Thanks Bill :D
No sorry no can do, I am sick a tired of guys adding needless post, and being sarky. I posted a legitimate post. It's irrelevant weather you wanted to discus this as other's obviously did. I got a warning from admin for so called abuse this is exactly the same and nothing is done. Beside the only thing that is keeping this petition on the front page is this shite. It's strange how important topics like this get very little following and rubbish about electric push bike goes on for weeks. Sad. Feel free to ban me.
Well you asked for it. Maybe it''ll happen. You could help yourself enormously by just being less confrontational simply for the sake of it. It's easy hiding behind anonymity to trash people who happen to hold a different opinion than your own.

Why not take a different approach? Why not look for things that you have in common? Why not treat a forum like this as a chance to ask for help from others when you need it, and offer help to others when you can? It's not an opportunity to prove how much you know about something. It's not a place to demonstrate your oneupmanship. It's a space for helping each other to enjoy our hobby that bit more than we would if we were all on our own.

You clearly have lots to offer and advice to give. But it's about the WAY in which you give that advice. Not to elevate yourself, but to share in what you have learnt over the years to help other people to get as much out of adventure biking as you have gained yourself.
bill_qaz

Post by bill_qaz »

by captinktm » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:44 pm

bill_qaz wrote: ↑
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:44 pm
It is not helping to encourage signatures with the squabbling, please remove the off topic posts guys, Thanks Bill :D

I did not aim my request at you specifically I was simply asking to stay on topic and requesting the beef between you and whoever is taken away from my OP. I do not understand the relevance of your latest comment and I certainly don't need anybody's "shite" as you call it to keep this petition on the front page thanks all the same. My reason for requesting no discussion was to avoid it turning into the personal slanging match it seems to have now become between you and other forum members and now I am in the discussion. much against my better judgement but feel I now need to respond.
The petition is not mine I just posted it for support signatures not a battle of words.
Elmer J Fudd

Post by Elmer J Fudd »

Just created a thread called "Any numpties who want an argument, do it Here"

Please move your petty squabbles over there....
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

I've signed the petition but I thought the whole idea of a forum was to have discussions.To me,basically saying sign this or fuck off is wrong.So someone signs the petition and then wants to make a comment in sympathy with bikers and then gets abuse from one of the usual suspects.Then the OP comes on and says "Thanks for sharing your stories" WTF?
I used to really like this forum but it's no wonder I hardly look at it now. :(

Return to “THE PUB”