MotoScotland No More!

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Steve T

MotoScotland No More!

Post by Steve T »

Eldest showed me a facebook post from the people that run Motoscotland that as from the end of this year they will be closing shop at Inverary :(

https://www.motoscotland.com/

Real shame, as they really are keen riders - they have visited our local club on several occasions to give presentations and answer questions about off road riding and the help it can be to a persons road riding.

Best of luck to the owners on whatever venture they find themselves running next.

Steve T

8-)
ZEN DOG

He knows not where he's going, for the ocean will decide
It's not the destination . . . . . . . it's the glory of the ride
TomBoyNI

Re: MotoScotland No More!

Post by TomBoyNI »

I’m gutted about this too, myself and a mate were in the planning of heading over this year for a course or two.

Being our usual lazy selfs had left it lingering a bit so last week I went into full planning mode to see that they were wrapping up at the end of the year.

Looks like Off Road Skills has no real competition now. Unless I am unaware of a wee gem about?
Boo :-p

https://tbni.blog
Motorcycling | Technology | Photography
RandG

Post by RandG »

heard about this a couple weeks back, very interested to know the reason behind it, can only guess it's something to do with the estate but purely guessing.
west coast ratter

Post by west coast ratter »

Yeah heard its got sumat to do with land rights ..it js takes a couple o folks to complain nowadays and thats it ..shame I had planned to pay them a visit nxt yr :cry:

Return to “THE PUB”