Zen Overland

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Uncle Buck

Zen Overland

Post by Uncle Buck »

Anyone on here from Zen Overland or know the owners? I've been waiting almost a week for a refund on an item I paid for that the website said was in stock but wasn't.

Are they normally ok with this? I've phoned 3 times and now only get answerphone. Not particularly great service
beddowsm

Re: Zen Overland

Post by beddowsm »

Ive bought a bit from Gabe and never had a problem. Post on the whats app group Buck, you will get an answer......
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

never had a problem with them, in fact always found them more than helpful. Are they on holidays or at an event ?

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Great guy , no issues here , i might be wrong but i think he was doing the "Romaniacs" so could be out of the country
boboneleg

Post by boboneleg »

Hi Nick, I've sent you a text and can explain all if you want to contact me.

Sam from Zen Overland has tried to phone you this morning and sends her apologies for the delay.
one-legged adventurer
Uncle Buck

Post by Uncle Buck »

Interestingly I have had no missed calls, no email from them and still no money. I have now left two voicemails for them and have yet to receive a call back.

While others may have had great experiences with this lot, I can quite happily say this is a shite experience. How hard can it be to send a refund? They certainly make it very simple to pay them.
BobH

Post by BobH »

This must be an anomaly as they have been nothing short of great, with sound advice and fast shipping. once when something was not right Gabe sent the right item free of charge and no return. Used them to set up a couple of bikes now.
Hugh

Post by Hugh »

Greetings,

I have used this company in the past and I too found their service to be really good :D

TTFN

Hugh.
Mike54

Post by Mike54 »

Sadly this is typical behaviour from customers these days. A week without contact or refund. A week. So what. This is a small business, and all over the internet Gabriel is known as being a stand up, reliable guy who goes the extra mile for his customers. But no, a week goes by and some whinging git pastes this all over the internet instead of just sitting back and waiting a little longer. This will no doubt be resolved quickly, yet this thread will be on the internet forever, potentially damaging reputations, all for the sake of a week.

Luckily, those of us who know Gabriel will accept that there is evidently an issue, and he will resolve as soon as he is able. So whoever else reads this, its highly highly unusual.
Uncle Buck

Post by Uncle Buck »

Mike54,

Had the person I spoken to on the end of the phone who told me it would be done that day actually done it, then there would be no issue. Or had they told me it would take a week to do for whatever reason then my expectations would have been set an there would have been no issue waiting. Had that person then told someone else they tried to ring me when I clearly had no missed call, no voice mail or no email to say hey, we're having a problem it will take a few more days even though we've told you it should have been done already, then no problem. But if you think it's ok to tell someone you're going to do something then cut off all contact and lie to others about what you've done to rectify the situation, then yes, I will bloody well post it. I have no problem with a delay so long as I know to expect it.

I have no idea who "Gabriel" is and it ain't my job to go searching all over the fucking internet to find out what a great "stand up guy" he is. If he's running a business, run it properly. If he wants to have a hobby selling shit from a web site then make sure on that web site it's a hobby and not a business.

It's no wonder everyone thinks you're a total knob.

Return to “THE PUB”