Rossi breaks leg again

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Nigel

Rossi breaks leg again

Post by Nigel »

Last edited by Nigel on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
cozi70

Re: Rossi breaks leg again

Post by cozi70 »

Was he kicking someone off their bike when it happened :|
ollydog

Post by ollydog »

the report i read said he could miss the next round, broken leg in 2 places, premier footballers dont make me laugh when you see rolling around on the floor like marys.

steve
Africa John

Post by Africa John »

A potentially cracking finale to this season is now diminished for me. He could have been in contention but now won't be. In most jobs doing extra curricular activities which could impact on the paid job is not viewed favourably
ollydog

Post by ollydog »

blinking ek john, had to red that a few times, thought he broke it in practice on on his mx course

steve
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Africa John wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:24 pm A potentially cracking finale to this season is now diminished for me. He could have been in contention but now won't be. In most jobs doing extra curricular activities which could impact on the paid job is not viewed favourably
The problem is moto gp is so competitive now you have to stay match fit and the best way to do that is sliding a bike, they all do it now, they have to.
As for extra curricular activities impacting on your job should I stop riding bikes in case I have an accident :lol:
Africa John

Post by Africa John »

Nigel wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:27 pm The problem is moto gp is so competitive now you have to stay match fit and the best way to do that is sliding a bike, they all do it now, they have to.
True and the other MotoGP riders have backed that up and blamed the lack of testing time as the cause. But for the team, sponsors and the fans it's a big loss.
As for extra curricular activities impacting on your job should I stop riding bikes in case I have an accident :lol:
Dunno :lol: if you drop onto SSP maybe it will have a bearing. If your employer pays your salary for X period of time maybe less so. I'm less annoyed now I've read they all do it to keep match fit. Just peeved he won't be in contention. That elusive 10th title is not looking any closer the older he gets
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Valentino Rossi: Italian will 'try to race' at Aragon GP after double leg fracture
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/motorsport/41338438

Return to “THE PUB”