Forum influence

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Simon_100

Re: Forum influence

Post by Simon_100 »

Living where I do I get lots of advice and a great deal of fun, anecdotes, jokes, etc. as I can go for months on end without speaking to another Brit - part form Mrs S and we have our own language based on grunts and snarls ... :whistle:
But as for 'influence', well probably not. All my life I've done my own thing - almost pathologically the opposite of what everyone around me is doing ...
Regs
Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Brenhden

Re: Forum influence

Post by Brenhden »

As someone who only got a bike a few years ago I've found it really useful although I'm sure I ignore twice as much advise as I've taken. The tools and repairs tips I've got have been great and also being able to ask stupid questions without getting too much grief. As for destinations I've already chosen all those based on looking at maps when I was a kid, that said the ABR challenge 2016 castle tours I did were completely excellent (thumbs)
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ

Return to β€œTHE PUB”