MOTO AL

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
hornet

Re: MOTO AL

Post by hornet »

I should have said nothing ;)

Shame really Al posted much good stuff but it apears he took things too far with some people shame again because in person rather than online it probably never would have gone as far round a campfire. I've been guilty of saying too much and being wound up online myself where as in person Id probably have just changed the subject or just walked away.

Anyway perhaps with more positive Input from more good people yes there are plenty here this site will continue

Mike

I retract the offer of a referendum
Two wheels roaming. My FB page
Crossrutted

Post by Crossrutted »

Zookman wrote: Anyway, i couldn't care less he's gone.... him and his anti English shyte he often posted on this forum.
Wot he said.
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

Not met him, he posted some amusing stuff but he also p1ssed a lot of people off. I saw why he got banned and it seemed like a balanced response.
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
minkyhead

Re: return of MOTO AL ....petition

Post by minkyhead »

motorbike wrote:Hi all .sorry to say i have just spoken to MOTO AL...and he said quote "i dont want back on the site...as i would rather hang about with like minded motorcyclist"...so over and out from him
????????? :silly:
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map

Return to β€œTHE PUB”