Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
halfpint

Re: MOTO AL

Post by halfpint »

has he had the op yet ? pre gender change nice tits !! :blink:
simonw

Post by simonw »

Tourider wrote:He's already back under his alter-ego "Triumph Tart" and has been grooming you all week.
:lol: Classic!
threepot

Post by threepot »

Tourider wrote:He's already back under his alter-ego "Triumph Tart" and has been grooming you all week.
Well,he's conned us all! 3000 views,and 93 replies in 3 days! :P
DaveCon

Post by DaveCon »

That's really not fair on Ms Tart who has had nothing to do with the incident and is opening the door to all kinds of "missguided" comments.
I think people should consider removing this post and the ones referring to it. :angry:
Peirre

Post by Peirre »

If that is correct I'm sure the mods will check the IP address(s) and decide accordingly wether to allow him to stay or banish him once more
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

No this is not correct...The triumph lady is not Moto Al and as previously said this is in poor taste.

If we want to get more women into riding bikes and joining us then some people need to grow up and stop this sort of thing!

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Zookman

Post by Zookman »

It was obviously just a joke about Triumph Tart being Moto Al, cant see why some of you have got bent outta shape about it.
Moto Al could never disguise his posting style, unless he got someone else to post it for him.
Anyway, i couldn't care less he's gone.... him and his anti English shyte he often posted on this forum.
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

Mike101 wrote:No this is not correct...The triumph lady is not Moto Al and as previously said this is in poor taste.

If we want to get more women into riding bikes and joining us then some people need to grow up and stop this sort of thing!

Mike
Yes dad
hornet

Post by hornet »

Perhaps there should be a referendum about Moto Al

Should he leave or remain ?

The country seems split

OK that's a bad idea sorry about that

Mike
Two wheels roaming. My FB page
RandG

Post by RandG »

I still don't know what it was that got him binned, anyone care to share it ??

Return to “THE PUB”