christmas rant!!!!

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
devon john

christmas rant!!!!

Post by devon john »

if theres a god why is it that theres so much injustice in the world ,,, the rich get richer ,, and behind most conflicts in the world its all todo with greed ,
the world government soon find money too go to war ,, yet let there own people go without ,,
then they ask the people to vote then say that they want a second one as it didn't go there way ,,
most people i meet are brilliant but theres about 2% that try there best to make life hard ,
as i get older i wonder what the future holds ,, we the workers of the land are now nearly back to the days before the first world war most of the countrys assets have now been sold off ,
only the NHS is really left and that is under fret,,
rant over have a good christmas (if i am aloud to say that)
john
Redmurty

Re: christmas rant!!!!

Post by Redmurty »

I think that's your first ever rant (thumbs) get it off your chest mate, being stressed is not good for your health.

You are welcome here for Xmas dinner last year I was on my own I had beans on toast and a ferk off mug of tea (thumbs) and a great relaxing day

or as I was asked the other day "what you doing to celebrate Xmas" "nothing" I replied, "what?" "well I'm an atheist" "what's that got to do with it" me "erm everything" :whistle:

Have a good un (thumbs)

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
RandG

Post by RandG »

devon john wrote: we the workers of the land are now nearly back to the days before the first world war
Yer having a laugh aren't ye :dry:

We've never had it so good. (thumbs)
devon john

Post by devon john »

RandG wrote:
devon john wrote: we the workers of the land are now nearly back to the days before the first world war
Yer having a laugh aren't ye :dry:

We've never had it so good. (thumbs)

read all the sentence ,,,,,,,,,,, public owner ship ,,,as assets have been sold off
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

yeah ,, I was thinking only yesterday, seeing all the suffering on tv, that we have not really advanced since the Crusades of the middle ages .. or even since Roman times.

`man's inhumanity to man` was a phrase I never really understood until recently.
jkay

Post by jkay »

If you are Healthy then you are rich, shit happens
robson

Post by robson »

Santa should bring for everybody in the world a bong...
-Ralph-

christmas rant!!!!

Post by -Ralph- »

Arrrgggghhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,Arrrgggghhhh,,,,,,,,,,,Arrrgggghhhh,,,,,,,,,,,Arrrgggghhhh,,,,,,,,,,Arrrgggghhhh,,,,,,,,,,Arrrgggghhhh,,,,,,,,,,

There, now I've hit the comma key at least 50 times I feel MUCH MUCH better.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
interceptor

Post by interceptor »

Stop watching tv and stop looking at Facebook. Switch off your computer and go out for a spin on your bike. Get away from people for a while and be at peace in your own head.

Recessions and wars will come and go. The world population is heading for a staggering 8 billion and not everyone gets the opportunities that you do - it's just the way it's always been. Help those around you if you can and find happiness in your own shed with a mug of tea, a packet of biscuits and a motorbike that needs servicing.

Happy Christmas
PaulinBont

Post by PaulinBont »

Ebenezer Scrooge has nothing on me!
A choice between doing time up with the Outlaws watching the Eastenders box collection after overcooked sprouts or staying at home and exploring all of the Sennybridge ranges as the army have all gone home for the week. There are a couple of hundred miles of range roads that I've never ridden so it's no contest as far as I'm concerned, then home for a hot bath and early night........perfect (thumbs)

Return to “THE PUB”