Finally Get A Kaoko And A Smack Head Has It Away

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Trev

Re: Finally Get A Kaoko And A Smack Head Has It Away

Post by Trev »

If you have a name you can hopefully get an address so go round (or send a big mate) and tell them you've been 'employed' by someone to get their property back and you won't take no for an answer
Richard Simpson

Post by Richard Simpson »

You have to be very careful dealing with criminals who know how to 'play the system' or you could end up as the horrible biker who threatened a 'vulnerable lone woman with mental health issues' which is no doubt how the police would play that one if it came to court.

Think about the coach driver who was done for running into the car on the motorway hard shoulder.

He went to jail...irrespective of the fact that the guy in the car was operating an unroadworthy vehicle on an unlicensed taxi run.
bowber

Post by bowber »

Well they may not prosecute but at the very least they could go round and get your property back, give them a few printouts of the ebay listing so they know what they are looking for and tell them to go do their job.

The trouble with the police ignoring this sort of thing is it could lead to more vigilante actions and that will cause them more work in the long run anyway.

(In no way am I condoning vigilante actions, just wanted to make that clear)

Steve
Richard Simpson

Post by Richard Simpson »

"Sorry sir, that's a civil matter."

If you think trying to get the police to act on a cut & dried theft, try a complex fraud.

You can gather all the evidence you like, and present it in a way which even a child can comprehend, and they still won't do anything.
herman

Post by herman »

Tell me about it!!! we reported a car clocking fraudster with proof with no action taken. After we had taken the car back and gotten a full refund mind, amazing what you can achieve by being polite and large :whistle:
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
xengibez

Post by xengibez »

Here's the link to the videos on my Facebook page.

Return to “THE PUB”