CE marking for products in EU

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
moto al

Re: CE marking for products in EU

Post by moto al »

SteveR wrote:
Allan F wrote:Cost me £40 K for the pleasure of becoming CE registered. That's for steel fabrication. Had no option. No CE marking. No orders = no business.
A bit off topic, but I was intrigued to see the number of sellers about last year when I was pricing a steel portal frame building* who were NOT CE registered... :whistle:
Steve ,you speak in facts ,like myself . Not fiction or fairy tales. Best regards Al c
moto al
V_King

Re: CE marking for products in EU

Post by V_King »

moto al wrote:
SteveR wrote:
Allan F wrote:Cost me £40 K for the pleasure of becoming CE registered. That's for steel fabrication. Had no option. No CE marking. No orders = no business.
A bit off topic, but I was intrigued to see the number of sellers about last year when I was pricing a steel portal frame building* who were NOT CE registered... :whistle:
Steve ,you speak in facts ,like myself . Not fiction or fairy tales. Best regards Al c
There is no such thing as CE register. All, the question was about LVD, EMC and machinery directives. All your facts are just out of context picked out faffery without background info. Stop spamming the threads with irrelevant info.
""

Return to “THE PUB”