Lily Livered politicians

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
AlanHolt

Re: Lily Livered politicians

Post by AlanHolt »

Jak* wrote:Well I have managed to think of one positive in the current financial situation. Passing by the estate agents in town this morning it occurred to me that house prices aren't likely to be going up very much in the foreseeable future. Good if you, or your children, or grandchildren are going to be trying to buy a first house in the next few years. Every cloud etc etc.
cheers Jak
Meanwhile, there has been a 19% increase in property title transfers here in Tarragona in Q3 2016 compared to Q3 2015
Current bike is a Yamaha T7
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

moto al wrote:Hiya ,foot note ,I'd I'd rather be ridding my bike than talkin bull . .sit safe .Al..
Al, I'm confused. Why on earth are you contributing to this thread if you don't want to read it and consider other peoples viewpoints. I do think that you would be wise to follow your own advice and go for a nice ride.
herman

Post by herman »

Jak* wrote:Well I have managed to think of one positive in the current financial situation. Passing by the estate agents in town this morning it occurred to me that house prices aren't likely to be going up very much in the foreseeable future. Good if you, or your children, or grandchildren are going to be trying to buy a first house in the next few years. Every cloud etc etc.
cheers Jak
Ummm not here, the young have absolutely no chance and have to rent which has attracted taxation now :(
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
gspod

Post by gspod »

Just when the forum was looking more focused on bikes.

Just saying - I'll get my coat (or should I say bike jacket) :whistle: :laugh:
boatman

Post by boatman »

gspod wrote:Just when the forum was looking more focused on bikes.

I have bought an S10
That's bike stuff (thumbs) AND the leaky one is gettin returned to me on Monday after its vacation down at Mikeboy,s workshop (thumbs)
midlife

Post by midlife »

daytona-supersport wrote:
moto al wrote:Hiya ,foot note ,I'd I'd rather be ridding my bike than talkin bull . .sit safe .Al..
Al, I'm confused. Why on earth are you contributing to this thread if you don't want to read it and consider other peoples viewpoints. I do think that you would be wise to follow your own advice and go for a nice ride.
Why are you confused? Anyone who has been here for a couple of years has witnessed this "meltdown"
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

I'm thinking of buying some adjustable clip on bars from Ebay for the Ducati. I have a wrist with no side radial movement and the standard bars can get really uncomfortable on the left side. (thumbs)

Did you know that Blair is listed as one of the worlds most hated politicians?
No surprise really.

http://www.thetoptens.com/worst-politicians/page2.asp
gspod

Post by gspod »

boatman wrote:
gspod wrote:Just when the forum was looking more focused on bikes.

I have bought an S10
That's bike stuff (thumbs) AND the leaky one is gettin returned to me on Monday after its vacation down at Mikeboy,s workshop (thumbs)[/quote

:laugh:

Hey, saw your bike at Mikeys the other day. S10 - a great bike, are you selling the GS?
moto al

Post by moto al »

Utter merde stick too bikin, and political right wing keich . (thumbs) (thumbs) (thumbs)
moto al
moto al

Post by moto al »

Hi lads I bet ,50p ANDY b . Will be coming up next with his point of view :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: .He He .Al.
moto al

Return to “THE PUB”