Nicola Sturgeon latest wheeze.

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
-Ralph-

Re: Nicola Sturgeon latest wheeze.

Post by -Ralph- »

Old Git Ray wrote:Here's a question: Why has the population of Scotland remained just over 5 million since WW2 when the whole of the UK has risen from 44 to 66 million since WW2.

Hmmm......
The weather! Seriously, it's the main reason I wouldn't go back.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

chain driven wrote:I am totally disgusted with the comments made on this thread you are the very people who have contributed to the bigoted world we are forced to live in
Some of them are a bit close TBH

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
motorbike

Post by motorbike »

rlkat wrote:The poison dwarf is on every bloody channel this morning. My remote control has never been so busy as I rush to change the channel.
she is of a much higher quality compared to to self seeking arse licking thick fools of the tory party at present....
motorbike

Post by motorbike »

can anyone tell me how often i should change oil on a tenere660.....oops sorry didnt mean to put this onto the vicious vile corner thread
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

motorbike wrote:
rlkat wrote:The poison dwarf is on every bloody channel this morning. My remote control has never been so busy as I rush to change the channel.
she is of a much higher quality compared to to self seeking arse licking thick fools of the tory party at present....
I've no arguments on that point. I usually try to use the word filth whenever I describe Tories because it suits them really well.
Crossrutted

Post by Crossrutted »

This thread is so amusing, particularly the outrage from the Scots among us.

Pity their sense of fairness didn't kick in when we English had to put up with the first Scottish referendum anti English drivel posted almost constantly!

Poor darlings. :lol:
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

I voted to stay in the UK,I also voted to stay in the EU but since the vote was on whether the UK left the EU I'll accept the majority decision.I still think there is more benefit to Scotland being part of the UK than a member of the EU.The SNP don't speak for the majority of Scots!
Crossrutted

Post by Crossrutted »

sprintster wrote:I voted to stay in the UK,I also voted to stay in the EU but since the vote was on whether the UK left the EU I'll accept the majority decision.I still think there is more benefit to Scotland being part of the UK than a member of the EU.The SNP don't speak for the majority of Scots!
Glad you wrote that as I think we should stick together, but I've just had enough of the anti-English rhetoric. (thumbs)
chain driven

Post by chain driven »

sprintster wrote:I voted to stay in the UK,I also voted to stay in the EU but since the vote was on whether the UK left the EU I'll accept the majority decision.I still think there is more benefit to Scotland being part of the UK than a member of the EU.The SNP don't speak for the majority of Scots!
Totally agreed with the above , the melting pot in the south of England is where all the hatred is cause they have the most to loose
Scott_rider

Post by Scott_rider »

I can't see it working if they go it alone...the sums don't add up.

"According to the latest official estimates from Government Expenditure and Revenue Scotland (Gers), the Holyrood government spent £14.9bn more than it took in tax revenues in the 2014/15 tax year. This equates to a budget deficit of 9.7 per cent, which is almost twice the 4.7 per cent for the UK as a whole for the same financial year."
Suzuki GSX-S1000F...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone

Return to “THE PUB”