2017 Dragon rally tickets on sale

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
devon john

2017 Dragon rally tickets on sale

Post by devon john »

just read that this year there going tobe £30 ,,,, now thats a big price for a one nighter,,personally i think they are greedy ,,,, i tried last year to get some info as to where the money was spent ,,,, still waiting !!!!

as i run several events over the year i can't for the life of me see why they are charging that sort of price ????

theres a few of us thinking of doing the original elephant at the Nuremberg ring ,,,,instead of the Dragon ,,

john
Schoe000

Re: 2017 Dragon rally tickets on sale

Post by Schoe000 »

Hi John what's the date for the Elephant ? Please
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

Hmm never heand of the elephant info please
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Same weekend as the Dragon, you can access the site earlier in the week and pay the normal campsite fee it's on a site next to the Nurburg racing Circuit in Germany, normally colder, hopefully snowy and drier than the Dragon. http://www.alteselefantentreffen.de/
See you there John
boboneleg

Post by boboneleg »

I'm going to give the Dragon a miss next year, the thefts from peoples tents has put me off. Maybe I'll see how the land lies in 2018.
one-legged adventurer
Apophis

Post by Apophis »

devon john wrote:just read that this year there going tobe £30 ,,,, now thats a big price for a one nighter,,personally i think they are greedy ,,,, i tried last year to get some info as to where the money was spent ,,,, still waiting !!!!

as i run several events over the year i can't for the life of me see why they are charging that sort of price ????

theres a few of us thinking of doing the original elephant at the Nuremberg ring ,,,,instead of the Dragon ,,

john
What do you mean thinking I thought we had decided on it
At 30 quid for the dragon I would prefer to do the alte Elephant but we will need to make up our minds to whitch we are doing John Markoh any new on the hotel in Dunkirk ??

Just been on there web site European bookings are 30 uk bookings are 25 + self addressed postage paid envelopes
Every day is an adventure
trophydave

Post by trophydave »

boboneleg wrote:I'm going to give the Dragon a miss next year, the thefts from peoples tents has put me off. Maybe I'll see how the land lies in 2018.
It is off putting.I would like to think it was local scrotes rather than rally goers.Ordered my ticket today.
dave h

Post by dave h »

as far as i can gather its £25.

dave.
Chris955i

Post by Chris955i »

We were some of the last peaple of the site last year.few to many beers to ride before dinner time.the news was it was two lads doing the robbing someone caught them in the act but the broke free.they were last seen heading to Beddgelert and the lads that got a grip of them said they were definitely not rally goes all tracksuited up by all accounts
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

ChrisA wrote:Same weekend as the Dragon, you can access the site earlier in the week and pay the normal campsite fee it's on a site next to the Nurburg racing Circuit in Germany, normally colder, hopefully snowy and drier than the Dragon. http://www.alteselefantentreffen.de/
See you there John
There are 2 Elefantentreffens, one at the Nurburgring and one in the Bavaria with the one in Bavaria being the one one looked on as being the 'proper' version.

The one in Bavaria is run by the BVDM and is full on madness and is the one most look on as being the Elefant but you pay your money and take your choice. I didn't think either of them clashed with the Dragon and the one in Bavaria definitely doesn't but it's a long way, it'll either be cold or muddy and the best way to describe it is that it's very basic. I've been 5 times and when it's good it's unbeatable but when it's bad it's purgatory. If the temperature is above freezing and it rains it's a horrible place to be but if it's cold and dry you can have a brilliant time and will want to keep going back.

Return to “THE PUB”