Sport & politics .

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Mac 60

Re: Sport & politics .

Post by Mac 60 »

moto al wrote:Hi, MAC 60, that's a bit unfair , my son Callum 18 next month a session ticket holder at Celtic park , he starts studying in September ,to become a CA. He's has no affiliation to any religion , or bigotry . That was the way I brought him up,. Ps I'd rather watch paint dry than watch football , so I can't be blamed for the team he supports, I suspect the main reason he chose Celtic , Jan venigour of hesalink who played for Celtic and Holland ,lived across the road from me and Callum used to play with his son Marcus .Al

Al i dont know where you got the idea i was singling out your son. I was passing comment on the secterian divide and how they have picked sides in the middle east as yet another way to have a go at each other. These middle east flags fly in Prodestant and Catholic areas where i live. Surely you dont think its a coincidence that one side supports Israel and another Palastine. Its a secterian gesture plain and simple. That dosent make every Rangers/Celtic fan a bigot but they are there in great numbers and i put it two you that most havent a clue about the middle east but rather see it just as another way to wind up the other side of the political /religious divide and i personally think it has no room in sport. Its of no importance to me who your lad supports but it sickens me to see this crap dragged into sport by political/religious dinosaurs.
hansblix

Post by hansblix »

AndyB wrote:
hansblix wrote:
AndyB wrote:
hansblix wrote:Well done shame them.
Israel has got no right to exist. jewish rabbis would agree that jews dont have the right to set up any jewish homeland they are ordered to live within other nations.
While we are having this discussion.
BOYCOTT GOODS FROM ISRAEL
CHECK WHERE THE FRUIT GOODS U BUY COMES FROM.
You really are a nasty, trolling c**t.
U must hold dual nationality here and israel go there regular to terrorise the palastinians kids, big fat c##t.
Better than that, I worked on some of their more advanced missile systems and drones quite a few years ago (thumbs)
Keep working hard boy its only a matter of time tick tock. Sa300 Sa400
moto al

Post by moto al »

And this is the greeting , the team received when they arrived . I'm starting the agree with the stance of the fans ,
image_2016-08-18.jpeg
image_2016-08-18.jpeg (34.84 KiB) Viewed 1500 times
image_2016-08-18-2.jpeg
image_2016-08-18-2.jpeg (55.44 KiB) Viewed 1500 times
After all , how can people demonstrate , with it being published , certainly not on the news channels,. One great thing that's come out of social media .Al . Ps I hate Rupert Murdoch :evil:
moto al
midlife

Post by midlife »

hansblix wrote:
midlife wrote:
AndyB wrote:
Israel has got no right to exist. jewish rabbis would agree that jews dont have the right to set up any jewish homeland they are ordered to live within other nations.
A big plus 1 Andy, he is a poisonous c..t

Do u do national service in the land of palastine?
Do you get your jollies hiding behind a keyboard and typing provocative sh.t. Let me guess, you are not British, are small in stature ( possibly other things ... ) maybe ginger......?? Only child? ..... Mummy did not let you have a teddy bear?
Mac 60

Post by Mac 60 »

moto al wrote:And this is the greeting , the team received when they arrived . I'm starting the agree with the stance of the fans ,
image_2016-08-18.jpeg
image_2016-08-18-2.jpeg
After all , how can people demonstrate , with it being published , certainly not on the news channels,. One great thing that's come out of social media .Al . Ps I hate Rupert Murdoch :evil:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/695030 ... ti-semitic
Two sides to every story.
moto al

Post by moto al »

Cmon give the guy a WEE brake ,... Care in the community . (thumbs) Al
image_2016-08-18-3.jpeg
image_2016-08-18-3.jpeg (63.12 KiB) Viewed 1500 times
What was that song about getting your kicks :whistle: .hea I better watch oot or I be getting kicked oot the boys scouts :evil:
moto al
hansblix

Post by hansblix »

midlife wrote:
hansblix wrote:
midlife wrote:
AndyB wrote:
A big plus 1 Andy, he is a poisonous c..t

Do u do national service in the land of palastine?
Do you get your jollies hiding behind a keyboard and typing provocative sh.t. Let me guess, you are not British, are small in stature ( possibly other things ... ) maybe ginger......?? Only child? ..... Mummy did not let you have a teddy bear?
U must be going through ur midlife crisis. Maybe u lost ur teddy..
Race religion colour has nothing to do with my views .
They are evidence based injustices.

Just like zionism I don't like what the Saudis are doing in yemen asad needs to go sisi has to go and all other power hungry dictators have to be got rid of . When British european people call for Israel to be made in to palastine pre 1950 only then will it put pressure on them to live peacefully with their neighbours .did anyone not see how idf forces let off a stun grenade into palestians sitting at the roadside doing absolutely nothing. Check it out on the internet .
Ps.
In no way do I hate or dislike jews in fact the best girl I dated was jewish she was lovely .
moto al

Post by moto al »

Hi chaps , from being a view, it's seamed too be turning into , the yoan capture . War . Muzaltof . :whistle:
moto al
ollydog

Post by ollydog »

al, is that last but scots galic ??

steve
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

ollydog wrote:al, is that last but scots galic ??

steve
no that's best Moto Al (thumbs)

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself

Return to “THE PUB”