Is it time for referendum on royal family ?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
lancashirelad

Re: Is it time for referendum on royal family ?

Post by lancashirelad »

hansblix wrote:Hello all , is it time that this country became a republic and spend money saved on NHS ? Ur thoughts
Did you think you'd posted this on anti-monarchy.com??

Definitely a troll??
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
geoham

Post by geoham »

I have to agree with this being a very strange first post on a biking forum.

Not sure about everyone else but I think we are hearing enough about referendums and the sort in the media right now without having to talk about it on here.

After all its a forum about biking and all that goes with it so let's get back to chatting about the fun stuff!
GerJ

Post by GerJ »

In the light of recent events in the UK I must confess I find the post very funny, expecially the NHS funding argument.
R1ooR > R1150GS > R1200GSA
ollydog

Post by ollydog »

Rederic wrote:[center]

NO

[attachment=70826]200-1.gif[/attachment]

[center][center]Now lets get back to bikes[/center][/center]

[/center]
and insulting each other as well cause we are good at that and we ride now and then lol

steve
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

So the queen cost ME £1 year!

Wow..I can see your point as I really need that £1 back each year.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
kito

Post by kito »

Shotgun only . Famously assassinated at good landmarks and they will become profitable :whistle:
rlkat

Post by rlkat »

hansblix wrote:Hello all , is it time that this country became a republic and spend money saved on NHS ? Ur thoughts
No.
But I think more money clearly needs to be spent on education. Particularly in the area of the English language which includes spelling, grammar and punctuation.
I've no idea how to add a signature.
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

rlkat wrote:
No.
But I think more money clearly needs to be spent on education. Particularly in the area of the English language which includes spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Wot you talkin aboat. nuffing rong wiv edjucaton in this cuntry. :laugh: :laugh:

Can we please get back to bikes and bike related matters. I appreciate that the referendum was a very hot topic. But the deed is done and should be put to bed.

The AJS & Matchless Owners Club does not allow political matters to be discussed on their forum. All the better for it.

PS, This is currently on their members for sale section. Looks like a very fair buy.
2012 AJS 125cc ECO-2. In black with 4000 miles. Excellent condition, taxed until June 2017, MOT until July 2017. £750 o.n.o. Phone REX on 0118 987 6734 or email on [email protected] (BERKSHIRE)

125-AJS.jpg
125-AJS.jpg (82.93 KiB) Viewed 1456 times
rlkat

Post by rlkat »

daytona-supersport wrote:
rlkat wrote:
No.
Wot you talkin aboat. nuffing rong wiv edjucaton in this cuntry. :laugh: :laugh:
:woohoo:
I've no idea how to add a signature.
Jak*

Post by Jak* »

I would agree about keeping politics off the forum except where they are related to motorcycling and travel, as the referendum outcome clearly does.
However I do know of this Greek bloke who doesn't seem to do very much, lives in a very large council house which is far too big for his family and pays no bedroom tax. I assume he will be one of the first ones the UKIP voters will be sending back.http://www.adventurebikerider.com/compo ... ughing.png
Cheers Jak

Return to “THE PUB”