Is it ever going to warm up!

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
viince

Re: Is it ever going to warm up!

Post by viince »

bit like Scotland as well :whistle: :P

13082762_10154772964988219_5318380114964413629_n.jpg
13082762_10154772964988219_5318380114964413629_n.jpg (92.97 KiB) Viewed 1753 times
What if the hokey cokey is what it's all about
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

I'm in the Ardennes at the moment and the only thing that cheered me up after the ice warning lit up on the bike was the fact that I've brought my heated jacket with me. It's supposed to improve tomorrow so I might not need the heated kit but I'm not banking on it.
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Its supposed to be better next week, dry from Tuesday, then sunny from Wednesday with 15 degrees, Thurs 18 degrees, Fri 21 degrees, some showers forecast for next weekend but temperatures staying up at 20/21 degrees.

And I got new Kevlar jeans today! Whohoo!
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
BrynS

Post by BrynS »

We're hoping it improves soon...off to Cornwall on the Super Ten for a couple of nights on 13th May...planning on visiting the Eden Project B)
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

artic fox wrote:My son lives there, he was just riding home from work and got caught in it and apparently some thunder and lightning. I was in London today and one minute the sun was burning my leg through the car open window next it was hailing and then snow followed by more sun and it done this all day, what I can tell you is every year that its snowed in April we have had a good summer and the earlier in the month the better the summer. back in 1990 it snowed in the first week as it did up to 94 and we had hosepipe bans and the reservoirs were drying out all around the country.
I hope not - a real hotty here means over 40º sometimes - yes, in the Pyrenees! - and at over 35º every day for weeks on end, not good for the likes of you-know-who! :whistle:

Meanwhile there's a blizzard visible just up the valley from the terrace of our holiday cottage*, that's what he's looking at! (thumbs)

Regs

Simon

* go on, treat yourselves - and the family! - anyone who's posted here get's 20% discount ...
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Loggy

Post by Loggy »

Had to return home and take my thermal linings out today as I was too hot on the bike today. Probably a mistake and it will be snowing next week... :whistle:
Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere

Toyota Hilux 3.0lt

Army - Bedford MJ Radar Repair Workshop
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Bloody cold with frost first thing but warm by midday in Narfolk and a lovely ride, quite amusing overtaking a bike sat at the back of a queue of cars only for him to decide to overtake then, follow me for a few yards then overtake me travelling faster than he was previously, guess some bikers don`t like being overtaken :whistle: and yes no matter how fast you go down the straight on your 1200 GS an S10 will still be sitting behind you :laugh:

Unfortunately came across an accident on my way home, few bikes parked up, green bike on verge and woman lying in the road with an obviously broken leg, told the operator on the phone it was a compound fracture as I could see the femur poking out :sick:
Be careful out there guys
Zookman

Post by Zookman »

After yesterday getting drenched in torrential rain just outside Cheddar.... today wasn't bad at all for my trip to Paignton bike show.
BIG DON

Post by BIG DON »

B)

Fantastic pic's Simon, like the Dog.

Weather not too bad yesterday in Moray took the old Transalp for a good run after passing yet another MOT I keep saying its time to go and the old girl keeps passing and making me feel guilty, bit colder today mind but this place has its own eco system.

BIG D
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

30 odd degrees here today firkin hot..... some serious slow speed bike skills displayed by the locals here :pinch:

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself

Return to “THE PUB”