Flipping useless bumf

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
daytona-supersport

Flipping useless bumf

Post by daytona-supersport »

Got Davey boys advertising bumf through the letter box this morning. What a load of old rubbish.
The paper is stiff and glossy. No use at all. I was expecting something like the stuff with the puppies embossed on it. Triple layered, soft but strong. I have only used the first shit, Doh, sheet and am intending to send the whole lot back to Dave at number ten. I don't mind it not being on a roll, but for heavens sake, you would think they could at least get this right. What a shower of shits. :(
Africa John

Flipping useless bumf

Post by Africa John »

You have to put a stamp on it for No.10

This is free and costs his party not us tax payers!

catcitrus

Re: Flipping useless bumf

Post by catcitrus »

I tried a FREEPOST address to No 10--I hope it gums up the works a bit.

I had a flip through--starts by saying that we have asked for "facts"--but I found only about 5 lines of dubious heritage --the rest was pure conjecture and scaremongering--and with some bad grammar!!--dodgy Dave !--poor old Mr Skinner was asked to eave the session for calling Dave the word starting in d and ending in y.
Nick_2112

Post by Nick_2112 »

Donkey?? :laugh:
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

We got it today and as a citizen of the world I was quite pleased to see it. I opened it and all I could think of was that it was created by that pig's head shagging, tax hiding, poor screwing, ham faced cockwomble. So I rather lost my desire to read it.
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
ZX Raziel

Post by ZX Raziel »

Guys , lets not pay taxes this year and see how it goes :whistle:
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

If the people that complain about him and the Tory party don't vote for them they'll never be elected again but we know that isn't going to happen. Somebody must have voted for them because they've got a clear majority so who was it?

Return to β€œTHE PUB”