Six Nations

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
The Wilbur

Re: Six Nations

Post by The Wilbur »

AndyB wrote:Right now Scotland are doing England a major favour by beating France and I hope it stays that way (thumbs)
Objection ref!

Scotland DO NOT do england favours!!!

We beat the French, for the first time in 10 years, because we wanted to. Sod all to do with england. NOT having Jubert as match ref helped, although plenty of english complained about him, after dismissing us as whingers after his display at the World Cup.
SUCK : SQUEEZE : BANG : BLOW

www.f650.co.uk
Jinna

Post by Jinna »

what do you call a welshman with a bottle of champers after the rugby?

The waiter
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

The Wilbur wrote:
AndyB wrote:Right now Scotland are doing England a major favour by beating France and I hope it stays that way (thumbs)
Objection ref!

We beat the French, for the first time in 10 years, because we wanted to. Sod all to do with england. NOT having Jubert as match ref helped, although plenty of english complained about him, after dismissing us as whingers after his display at the World Cup.
If you look back at earlier posts I complained about Joubert before the match because of his mistake in the Scotland match but don't let that get in the way of your inability to accept that Scotland beating France gifted the title to England.

Also I don't know if your use of a small e when you type England or English is deliberate but if it is that's very sad.
SPEN

Post by SPEN »

AndyB wrote:
The Wilbur wrote:
Objection ref!

If you look back at earlier posts I complained about Joubert before the match because of his mistake in the Scotland match but don't let that get in the way of your inability to accept that Scotland beating France gifted the title to England.

Also I don't know if your use of a small e when you type England or English is deliberate but if it is that's very sad.

eeeeeeeengland hows that :whistle:
Biker_Mike

Post by Biker_Mike »

Thank god Japan is not part of this. Just imagine the South African team having to look them in the eyes again.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

SPEN wrote:
AndyB wrote:
The Wilbur wrote:
Objection ref!

eeeeeeeengland hows that :whistle:
Pretty much expected given the crap you came out with last year when Ireland won the Championship. Bad losers I can accept but bad winners :sick:
Jinna

Post by Jinna »

well done England Six nations Champions and grand slam winners :) :) :) (thumbs) (thumbs) (thumbs)
SteveR

Re: Re: Six Nations

Post by SteveR »

Jinna wrote:well done England Six nations Champions and grand slam winners :) :) :) (thumbs) (thumbs) (thumbs)
Some very nervy moments though....;)
threepot

Post by threepot »

Jinna wrote:what do you call a welshman with a bottle of champers after the rugby?

The waiter
Old one! That came out after we (Wales)knocked you out of YOUR World Cup!
Well done to England though. They were the best,in what was a poor quality 6 Nations.
By the way Jinna,what bike do you ride?
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

I can't say I particularly enjoyed the game because England always looked as if they'd gift France another penalty but 3 tries scored and 0 conceded away to France is always a good sign for the future, especially when the average age of the team is under 25.

Winning the Grand Slam so soon after the World Cup debacle is good but Eddie Jones has only just started and needs to know that World Cup semi finals along with wins in the Southern Hemisphere are tougher targets than a poor 6 Nations. Marks out of 10 for England? 7/10 at best because the opposition were poor and indiscipline could have cost them 2 games very easily.

Return to “THE PUB”