EU. In or out?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
daveuprite

Re: EU. In or out?

Post by daveuprite »

So looks like Cummins is out on his ear. What will Johnson do without his twisted brain?

Cummins is happy I guess. He's smashed up the china shop, which was his stated aim, carrying out a bizarre experiment on an entire country, leaving hundreds of thousands of businesses and individuals in disarray, and a country about to shoot itself in the brexit foot during a global virus crisis.

For those who voted tory back in December... How do you feel about this? Public money spunked (your tax) for nothing on an odious individual who perverted government policy to his will and molded the inadequate Johnson you voted for so enthusiastically? Your country left in tatters, ruined by wrong covid decisions, the laughing stock of the world (especially now that the supportive US clown has gone) - and yet more disastrous outcomes ahead as the brexit mess you voted for plays out. God, what a shameful and treasonous embarrassment.
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

I feel great thanks--sort Macaroon out over there first--go fish elsewhere!
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

catcitrus wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:57 pm I feel great thanks--sort Macaroon out over there first--go fish elsewhere!
Wow! :lol:
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Spike941

Post by Spike941 »

I don’t blame those who voted us into this mess, but lay the blame squarely on the shoulders of those who lied to them. I have a few friends (just a few I hasten to add) who voted both leave and for the current government. Some now see, sadly too late, through their lies, but others will go to their graves believing they did the right thing. I guess one side will find out sooner than the other. Good luck to you all, and hope your side was right.
Now really mean it when I’m not going to post anymore replies on this post. 🤔
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Spike941 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:04 pm I don’t blame those who voted us into this mess, but lay the blame squarely on the shoulders of those who lied to them. I have a few friends (just a few I hasten to add) who voted both leave and for the current government. Some now see, sadly too late, through their lies, but others will go to their graves believing they did the right thing. I guess one side will find out sooner than the other. Good luck to you all, and hope your side was right.
Now really mean it when I’m not going to post anymore replies on this post. 🤔
Believing in obviously fabricated lies is a choice, not an obligation. You can always choose instead to search for truth, to gather facts and to come to well-informed decisions. Belief in falsehoods is gullibility.

By the way, did you know that the word 'gullible' looks like a cat when you read it upside down?
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

Its always a mistake to put people in Pigeon holes...
I've always voted Labour except last timE (No I didnt vote conservative)

I also voted for Brexit and not for any of the reasons the pseudo-intellectuals throw out in an insulting Stylee

If you have a pipe stuff that lot in it and puff away :lol:
Its a trick............get an Axe
Elmer J Fudd

Post by Elmer J Fudd »

By the way, did you know that the word 'gullible' looks like a cat when you read it upside down?

Looking at it the right way up says you are taking the piss!

Try these instead:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdo55PI8Thk
Jak*

Post by Jak* »

Of the people I know that voted for Brexit a very few have now changed their minds, in most cases citing the fact that they now know a lot more about the EU and what we stand to lose. Most are still firmly in favour of leaving although none have so far been able to come up with a coherent argument for how it is going to benefit the UK, although that is no surprise as neither can the prime minister. There was a fundamental failure on both sides of the debate, but that is unfortunately over and we have to accept that we are leaving. What is difficult to understand, given we now know how many times Johnson has lied to us, is that so many of the population are blindly still accepting his lies. Personally I am really worried about the impact not just on my own financial situation, I like most people will be worse off, but on the impact the financial consequences and the shortages will have on the country, it is really quite scary.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... exit-dogma
There are already issues at the docks, partly due to Covid but also due to some individuals and companies stockpiling in advance of January. There is still no plan and with the exception of a very small number of not particularly impressive deals already signed, no mechanism to trade not only with the EU but the rest of the world. No wonder Cummings has walked.
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

What is difficult to understand, given we now know how many times Johnson has lied to us, is that so many of the population are blindly still accepting his lies
You reckon?, nobody I know believes a word he or his Cabinet says
Its a trick............get an Axe

Return to “THE PUB”