EU. In or out?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
rlkat

EU. In or out?

Post by rlkat »

Cameron's 'deal' is just meaningless. I don't mind being in an EU based on just trade agreements (as it started out) but it has mutated in to an all encompassing, dictatorial monster that impinges on national sovereignty. It needs to go back to just trade agreements and unless it does, I'm never going to vote for something that wants ever-increasing control of every aspect of my life with laws made by people I didn't have a chance to vote for, or against.

I'm out.
I've no idea how to add a signature.
Steve T

Re: EU. In or out?

Post by Steve T »

The 4th Reich is coming :angry:

I'm out
ZEN DOG

He knows not where he's going, for the ocean will decide
It's not the destination . . . . . . . it's the glory of the ride
Scott_rider

Post by Scott_rider »

Out.

The British Passport will still get us everywhere we need to go on our bikes, maybe with a bit more faffing around at borders but that's a small price to pay.
Suzuki GSX-S1000F...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

I'm hoping we can have a sensible debate on here so I can take note of all the different opinions and know which way to vote on the day.

It might be as well balanced as the Scottish Independence referendum 'debate' turned out to be because that one was a real credit to the forum.
rlkat

Post by rlkat »

AndyB wrote:I'm hoping we can have a sensible debate on here so I can take note of all the different opinions and know which way to vote on the day.

It might be as well balanced as the Scottish Independence referendum 'debate' turned out to be because that one was a real credit to the forum.
Agreed.
I've no idea how to add a signature.
devon john

Post by devon john »

born in Devon ,,,, my dad fought the Gemans my ancestors fought the French ,,,, now we are more or less ruled by them,,,,, well i don't want some foreigner making rules for me ,,
so all the men and woman killed in the last two wars were for nothing ,, why did we bother ?? we need to kick the EU into touch
it was never voted for by the people,, the only real winners are the top 10% and they will not be affected by any decisions.
we will be stronger on are own and control are borders ,
benefits that go over seas can then be stopped
it so wrong that a Polish worker can claim for his family back in Poland,, that money leaves are shores ,, not a penny spent here !!! rant over
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

I haven't done enough digging yet, was waiting for Cameron's deal to be finalised because there's no point worrying about how to vote until you know what you are voting for, was out on the piss until the wee hours last night and only just got up.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
devon john

Post by devon john »

-Ralph- wrote:I haven't done enough digging yet, was waiting for Cameron's deal to be finalised because there's no point worrying about how to vote until you know what you are voting for, was out on the piss until the wee hours last night and only just got up.
the problem is the media is controlled by the government and big business so theres a lot of lies out there .

buy the way did you see there was a massive demonstration in Poland yesterday ,, the biggest ever ,, no i suppose you didn't as it wasn't reported ,,,, like a lot of things

john
JonnyBravo

Post by JonnyBravo »

Out -

as a starter, the very fact he hag to go to beg everyone in Europe for their permission for us not to pay child benefit to non UK nationals whose children don't even live in the UK tells me all I need to know

And if he has negotiated such a great deal for the UK with the 'ever closer together' euro nationals - what has he 'given' away as part of those negotiations ????
When nothing is going right - go left
vanman

Post by vanman »

so wrong that a Polish worker can claim for his family back in Poland,, that money leaves are shores ,, not a penny spent here !!! rant over

Surely this is one of the main points from Cameron's deal- to stop this very thing !

I think serious thinking needs to be done before shouting from the rooftops !

Return to “THE PUB”