EU. In or out?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
garyboy

Re: EU. In or out?

Post by garyboy »

even more, Mr Tusk reminds me of a stereotypical portrayal of a Nazi.
Imagine him, if you can bear it, dressed in an SS uniform, but with the same actual voice and attitude he now has.

`iff yoo decite to ecsercise yoo demmochratik rhite to selff government and intependentt thought for you owfn ffutture, yoo vill sertinly go to the hottest part off hellll, a verry special plase.`

it seems remoaners actually want to be part of this man and his attitude to the majority of British referendum voters!
Jak*

Post by Jak* »

I expect many remain voters have similar fantasies about Gove and Rees Mogg. Although his choice of language was perhaps inappropriate, Tusk was only saying what many British people, both Leave and Remain believe. We were sold a dream by a bunch of people who had no idea and still don’t, how to make that dream a reality. The lies about extra money for the NHS and getting rid of all the immigrants were exactly that.
The trouble is no one likes to admit they have been conned, I know I bought a CCM (incidentally the day after the referendum) it took me two years to finally admit what my friends had been telling me and swap it for a motorcycle.
Cheers Jak
HedgeHopper

Post by HedgeHopper »

Spike941 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:28 pm It’s official, all you Brixiteers are going to hell. Which funnily enough, is in Norway.
Damn, I was hoping it would be warm, bloody pope telling lies again
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

When I think of Mogg, I always imagine him in a SS uniform. Always have since that photo of him mincing over a fence.
rees-mogg_jacob1.jpg
rees-mogg_jacob1.jpg (39.33 KiB) Viewed 2397 times
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

You might like this Bren...

HedgeHopper

Post by HedgeHopper »

Brenhden wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:43 pm When I think of Mogg, I always imagine him in a SS uniform. Always have since that photo of him mincing over a fence.

rees-mogg_jacob1.jpg
Great Basil Fawlty impression (whatever you do, don’t mention the war) :D
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

I must say, all the cartoons and vids produced show a brilliance and fabulous creativity that can only come from Independent Thought, and Freedom of Spirit within a free democracy
Jak*

Post by Jak* »

As Dave pointed out the one big winner form this whole debacle is the comedy. Sadly Jeremy Hardy’s untimely passing means that we will no longer hear his contributions on the subject. Still I am looking forward to seeing Henning Wehn in a couple of weeks time.
Cheers Jak
Ps looking at that picture it is no wonder that the Beano threatened to sue Rees Mogg for copying Walter the Softie’s image.
pinball1008

Post by pinball1008 »

garyboy wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:03 pm even more, Mr Tusk reminds me of a stereotypical portrayal of a Nazi.
Imagine him, if you can bear it, dressed in an SS uniform, but with the same actual voice and attitude he now has.

`iff yoo decite to ecsercise yoo demmochratik rhite to selff government and intependentt thought for you owfn ffutture, yoo vill sertinly go to the hottest part off hellll, a verry special plase.`

it seems remoaners actually want to be part of this man and his attitude to the majority of British referendum voters!

Words fail me with regard to your xenophobia 😪
Not all those wandering are lost
Jak*

Post by Jak* »

This is an interesting idea https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... by-donkeys
No bullshit, just a reminder of what some of our politicians have said.
Cheers Jak

Return to “THE PUB”