EU. In or out?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Old Git Ray

Re: EU. In or out?

Post by Old Git Ray »

hansblix wrote:This is a fantastic adventure biking post ,rikat what happened to biking u rude git.
This section of the forum is called PUB.

It is called this for a reason. It is for anything that is discussed in a PUB, not just ADV biking.

No one is forcing you to read this thread. If you don't like it, read other sections of the forum.

Cheers, Old (rude?) Git Ray
Dutchgit

Post by Dutchgit »

It'll end in tears I tells ya.
ReaperX

Post by ReaperX »

I'm happy now, because all of those £350 million pounds a week that we send to the EU wil now be available for our NHS, Schools and so on, if I'm not mistaken we should be now £700 million pounds better off. wow things are looking up :) (thumbs) (thumbs)
moto al

Post by moto al »

Hi chaps, as a Scot ,also a member of SNP ,I think it is ironic ,too listen too some chaps on this site pontificate about my country Scotland and how it should be run.how dare you you tell the .Scots they cant run and afford their own Affairs . Please look at your own problems before you stick your nose in ECOSSE. Al (thumbs)
moto al
Mike54

Post by Mike54 »

That's very noble, Al, but the fact is that if Scotland was an independent country it would be be bankrupt in less than 6 months. That's not a slight on the country or the people of Scotland, whom I love very much, it's an economic fact.
rlkat

Post by rlkat »

moto al wrote:Hi chaps, as a Scot ,also a member of SNP ,I think it is ironic ,too listen too some chaps on this site pontificate about my country Scotland and how it should be run.how dare you you tell the .Scots they cant run and afford their own Affairs . Please look at your own problems before you stick your nose in ECOSSE. Al (thumbs)
The people of the UK contribute quite a lot to Scotland. I think people have right to 'pontificate' as much as they like. Scotland is still part of the UK, Al. We had a democratic vote on it less than two years ago.
I've no idea how to add a signature.
hansblix

Post by hansblix »

moto al wrote:Hi chaps, as a Scot ,also a member of SNP ,I think it is ironic ,too listen too some chaps on this site pontificate about my country Scotland and how it should be run.how dare you you tell the .Scots they cant run and afford their own Affairs . Please look at your own problems before you stick your nose in ECOSSE. Al (thumbs)
Hear hear , the English can't keep there nose out other countries , look at the mess around the world they started,run away from , have the English ever made peace with anyone or just subjugate nations divide and rule, create secretarian division , free independent scotland .all the way .
hansblix

Post by hansblix »

Watch the English don't chop ur goulies off ouch !
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Also a Scot, only moved to England about 7 years ago. I can express opinions about MY COUNTRY all I like.

Unfortunate fact is Salmond and Sturgeon lied about Scotland's economic prospects, they lied about remaining within the UK central bank (when they were peddling and independent country, how is the Bank of England setting economic policy and interest rates independent?), they lied about oil revenues, they lied about Edinburgh's financial sector (a bigger revenue stream than the oil BTW), they lied when they made comparisons to Norway, and they lied about EU membership.

Aside from the other propaganda, the maths just don't stack up.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Return to “THE PUB”