EU. In or out?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
-Ralph-

Re: EU. In or out?

Post by -Ralph- »

threepot wrote:
Dutchgit wrote:It seems (as I've pointed out waaaay earlier) that having less immigrants will hurt your economy.

It seems to be true. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 06986.html
Lower immigration after Brexit will hurt the UK economy, Fitch says in credit downgrade
Are these the immigrants who bring skills and worth into society,or the ones that have turned Malmo in Sweden a 'no go' area for Swedish females,to the point where they have had to close public swimming baths! So,go on..call me a racist! Because I voted out,concerned that this could,or has spread over here!

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7577/ ... al-assault
So does it worry you that the Leave campaign are now saying there will be no change to immigration moving forwards?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
ReaperX

Post by ReaperX »

Well seems that this topic is not going to end.and we seem to have all the answers about what, were,how and everything that we need to fix this. Perhaps we should all go and work at Westminster lol, certainly I know that much, that I don't want to see Farage and his bunch of miscreeds in parliament govern this country. But I'm not here to tell you anything that perhaps you already know, oh something new, but if you do know mmmmmmm then perhaps you should post here no more.

I manage at the beginning of all of this thread to see only have of the video for Brexit, that some nice gentlemen posted here for us to see. And I got to say with only 4 minutes in the answer to all our sins was right there, but seems that democratic society fail to spot.

I try to explain but please I'm not paraphrase here ( I know that some people treats this thread as their own ) it said " we live in a democratic country and we choose ( that's means us all of us ) were our money (TAX Payers money ) goes, if we don't like it we take a vote so this way our money is spend in the right way ) now, let me ask you, and please not bull here, answer with your hand on your heart, DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE ON THIS CRAP? IS THIS TRUE? is only one word NO.

Why NO, let me take you back on the collapse of the banks, who in this country fork out the money to bail them out? the answer US the tax payer, and then the government kindly slap us on the face instead of saying thank you by approving £4 million pounds bonuses to the fat cats of RBS, lol what a bunch of mucks ( I mean US TAX PAYERS )

Now this morning after all of whats has been happening the last few days another slap on our face, this time form the oh shit the accountant of Her Majesty, by announcing that the TAX payer has giving her £45 million of our money, but she did spend 5% less on her travels, sorry what? did she sleep at the Premier Inns now? like I do because I can't afford to have a Yacht, Plane and F millions of servants wiping my butt.

Oh sorry i have been rambling on here, and probably I have but read the first few lines ( we choose were our money goes this is a democratic country ) I didn't want to give the banks that money, and lots of people didn't either, was it a vote? I let you answer that one. the same as the millions giving to Our Queen, I don't want her to have my money, I need roads to kept good, street light in my road medicines lower priced at the counter, is there going to be a vote on that? mmmm and you can answer that one too.

Also Mr Farage was saying the morning after the election that, and again I'm not paraphrasing here, the people have spoken, the people care about our things and are feed up about lies, the people wants to see cheep housing, and better NHS, better position for the english people to get a job, wow wow wow, this referendum was never about the NHS, or about jobs,but he made it like that, he made the people from the UK believe that this is what the referendum was all about. If the people wanted to work instead of sitting in their ass for generations claiming benefits perhaps we didn't need the foreigners to come and work here, me included. There is jobs out there and lots of them, washing cars, I thing is a brilliant idea, who's doing it? Pols and foreigners mainly, can I pick some one out the dole and ask him to do it? who wants to guess what the answer will be?.

I can go on for hours on this, I wanted out just so I don't have to hear people moaning about something so insignificant as being in the EU, I want to see lights in the street, a new building in my town school and things that really matter to me and the community, no about who has lunch in Brussels, who G A f.

People stop moaning we are out of the EU now lets stop F moaning about it, lets hope for all our futures that the next PM here addresses the things that really matter to the British public no their pockets like it has been and always will be.

Democracy, what a funny word.

Good luck people, we will have to ride the storm before it gets better, that's all it is folks that's all it is.

Just my two pence of un-wisdom.

(thumbs) (thumbs)
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

threepot wrote:
Dutchgit wrote:It seems (as I've pointed out waaaay earlier) that having less immigrants will hurt your economy.

Lower immigration after Brexit will hurt the UK economy, Fitch says in credit downgrade
Are these the immigrants who bring skills and worth into society,or the ones that have turned Malmo in Sweden a 'no go' area for Swedish females,to the point where they have had to close public swimming baths! So,go on..call me a racist! Because I voted out,concerned that this could,or has spread over here!

So how does closing our borders to EU residents stop middle east/North African migration into the UK?

We had the laws to stop that before if we wished.

The issue in Malmo wasn't caused by EU citizens (assuming it happened- I was in Malmo in February and it didn't seem that different from normal) so attempting and failing as we are now told to stop the middle eastern / North African immigrants through your vote was misguided.
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

ReaperX wrote:Well seems that this topic is not going to end.and we seem to have all the answers about what, were,how and everything that we need to fix this. Perhaps we should all go and work at Westminster lol, certainly I know that much, that I don't want to see Farage and his bunch of miscreeds in parliament govern this country. But I'm not here to tell you anything that perhaps you already know, oh something new, but if you do know mmmmmmm then perhaps you should post here no more.

I manage at the beginning of all of this thread to see only have of the video for Brexit, that some nice gentlemen posted here for us to see. And I got to say with only 4 minutes in the answer to all our sins was right there, but seems that democratic society fail to spot.

I try to explain but please I'm not paraphrase here ( I know that some people treats this thread as their own ) it said " we live in a democratic country and we choose ( that's means us all of us ) were our money (TAX Payers money ) goes, if we don't like it we take a vote so this way our money is spend in the right way ) now, let me ask you, and please not bull here, answer with your hand on your heart, DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE ON THIS CRAP? IS THIS TRUE? is only one word NO.

Why NO, let me take you back on the collapse of the banks, who in this country fork out the money to bail them out? the answer US the tax payer, and then the government kindly slap us on the face instead of saying thank you by approving £4 million pounds bonuses to the fat cats of RBS, lol what a bunch of mucks ( I mean US TAX PAYERS )

Now this morning after all of whats has been happening the last few days another slap on our face, this time form the oh shit the accountant of Her Majesty, by announcing that the TAX payer has giving her £45 million of our money, but she did spend 5% less on her travels, sorry what? did she sleep at the Premier Inns now? like I do because I can't afford to have a Yacht, Plane and F millions of servants wiping my butt.

Oh sorry i have been rambling on here, and probably I have but read the first few lines ( we choose were our money goes this is a democratic country ) I didn't want to give the banks that money, and lots of people didn't either, was it a vote? I let you answer that one. the same as the millions giving to Our Queen, I don't want her to have my money, I need roads to kept good, street light in my road medicines lower priced at the counter, is there going to be a vote on that? mmmm and you can answer that one too.

Also Mr Farage was saying the morning after the election that, and again I'm not paraphrasing here, the people have spoken, the people care about our things and are feed up about lies, the people wants to see cheep housing, and better NHS, better position for the english people to get a job, wow wow wow, this referendum was never about the NHS, or about jobs,but he made it like that, he made the people from the UK believe that this is what the referendum was all about. If the people wanted to work instead of sitting in their ass for generations claiming benefits perhaps we didn't need the foreigners to come and work here, me included. There is jobs out there and lots of them, washing cars, I thing is a brilliant idea, who's doing it? Pols and foreigners mainly, can I pick some one out the dole and ask him to do it? who wants to guess what the answer will be?.

I can go on for hours on this, I wanted out just so I don't have to hear people moaning about something so insignificant as being in the EU, I want to see lights in the street, a new building in my town school and things that really matter to me and the community, no about who has lunch in Brussels, who G A f.

People stop moaning we are out of the EU now lets stop F moaning about it, lets hope for all our futures that the next PM here addresses the things that really matter to the British public no their pockets like it has been and always will be.

Democracy, what a funny word.

Good luck people, we will have to ride the storm before it gets better, that's all it is folks that's all it is.

Just my two pence of un-wisdom.

(thumbs) (thumbs)
We aren't out of the EU now, not by a long way. The earliest is we could be giving two years notice in October.

And then we join the EEA and accept the same rules, probably pay about the same but have no say in the rules and get nothing spent on our deprived areas. Oh, and we still have an open border policy.

Or we end up with some sort of a fudge and stick with the existing deal and stay in the Eu.

Ever feel like you've been fooled?
ReaperX

Post by ReaperX »

Ever feel like you've been fooled?[/quote]

Well yes m8 and I can't believe people can't see it hahaha. we will be fine in a few years.
Mac 60

Post by Mac 60 »

Where is all this EU money. My home town is literally falling apart. All but one factory closed. High unemployment. Whole streets derelict. Roads potholed and crumbling. Shops boarded up and in an attempt to cover it up by the council tarps stretched over them and painted to resemble thriving businesses to the casual observer. A town that I remember as a younger coming home on leave to which was thriving now an empty shell. I fear it's beyond recovery but I know this much whatever we have been doing this last 20 years hasent been working and we need to desperately try something else.
Jak*

Post by Jak* »

If I had voted leave I feel that the view that 'all we need to do is ride out the storm' would leave me feeling somewhat let down. I think the last time that a British government had this political policy was in the 1930's with regard to Nazism.
Has anyone else thought about the implications of Brexit in relation to TTIP, I would assume that at present Britain will have no representation in the next round of talks. TTIP for good or ill and whether we are part of it or not, may have more far reaching consequences than EU membership for the future of this country and the world.
Cheers Jak
Crossrutted

Post by Crossrutted »

Jak* wrote:If I had voted leave I feel that the view that 'all we need to do is ride out the storm' would leave me feeling somewhat let down. I think the last time that a British government had this political policy was in the 1930's with regard to Nazism.
Has anyone else thought about the implications of Brexit in relation to TTIP, I would assume that at present Britain will have no representation in the next round of talks. TTIP for good or ill and whether we are part of it or not, may have more far reaching consequences than EU membership for the future of this country and the world.
Cheers Jak
I think I read M. Hollande has vetoed the TTIP. So it won't 'appen.
moto al

Post by moto al »

The pound is its lowest ,in 31 years ,the stock market loosing points like the snow off a dyke , our credit position is also dropping , It reminds my of Rome burning while the fiddle is being played. May I ask without being called as Scottish git or worse ,when will people waken up and see the big picture. Before it's too late ..Al
moto al
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

threepot wrote:

When did you last visit Malmo? It should be fairly obvious I'm not a female and I'm not Swedish but I quite liked the place when I was there in March. If you used Malmo as part of your reason to vote out because you think we could suffer problems that they have there then I hope you're proud of your ability to make a rational decision.

Return to “THE PUB”